ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 196
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 KU Football Thread****
Pablo 06:17 PM 09-10-2022
We gotta stop posting in the basketball thread folks.

Let's ROCK CHALK in this bitch!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:26 PM 10-09-2022
Beaker bitching about refs :-) :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:34 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How on Earth is OU -7 next week? They are horrible. I could see -1 to +2 but sheesh. I don't get it.
They’re at home and getting their QB back. And KU’s QB is probably out.

I think KU should win though.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:44 PM 10-09-2022
Leipold said he would know more about Daniels' status after further testing on his shoulder Monday. The coach didn't rule out Daniels for the next game.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-daniels-hurt/
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:17 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Leipold said he would know more about Daniels' status after further testing on his shoulder Monday. The coach didn't rule out Daniels for the next game.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-daniels-hurt/
I’d almost rather see Bean get a start. The staff had said that he was easily the most improved player on the team and he definitely looked it. Kicked ass the other day aside from a couple errant throws.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:39 PM 10-09-2022
Sagarin: 80.93-75.65 +2.07 HFA = 7.37

Spread should be OU -7 or -8

A few days ago it was OU -16
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Sagarin: 80.93-75.65 +2.07 HFA = 7.37

Spread should be OU -7 or -8

A few days ago it was OU -16
Do you know how much, if at all, Sagarin has pre-season projection data affecting those rankings? Is it purely based on performance this season?

I know KenPom's preseason projections aren't filtered completely out of the system until midseason. Perhaps something similar is happening with KU football (and probably OU football as well in the opposite direction given how inept they've been).
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:50 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Do you know how much, if at all, Sagarin has pre-season projection data affecting those rankings? Is it purely based on performance this season?

I know KenPom's preseason projections aren't filtered completely out of the system until midseason. Perhaps something similar is happening with KU football (and probably OU football as well in the opposite direction given how inept they've been).
I definitely think it still has preseason data baked in. Oklahoma in the top 25 based on performance? Give me a break.

I’m not much of a gambler, but there are probably a lot of great opportunities early in the year. This being one of them.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:54 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Good question.

I don’t know.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They’re at home and getting their QB back. And KU’s QB is probably out.

I think KU should win though.
Too bad they aren't getting a whole new starting defense back take the over on points for that game
[Reply]
sedated 09:44 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’d almost rather see Bean get a start. The staff had said that he was easily the most improved player on the team and he definitely looked it. Kicked ass the other day aside from a couple errant throws.
Eh, those errant throws might have cost KU the game, and at least two were so far off it looked like he'd never played QB before.

And for how fast he is, he looked like he had pretty bad scrambling instincts. I think he ran into his own teammates twice (on 3 runs).

Still a great effort for the backup though, kept KU in the game. As a starter (vs OU no less) could be trouble though.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:02 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Eh, those errant throws might have cost KU the game, and at least two were so far off it looked like he'd never played QB before.

And for how fast he is, he looked like he had pretty bad scrambling instincts. I think he ran into his own teammates twice (on 3 runs).

Still a great effort for the backup though, kept KU in the game. As a starter (vs OU no less) could be trouble though.
Blaming the guy who had over 300 yds and 4 TDs in one half, rather than the guy who didn't lead a single scoring drive and fumbled at the goal line?

I'm not saying that Bean is better than Daniels in general, but he definitely was that day. I think there's a chance that Daniels had been playing injured the last few games. In which case, I think they're definitely better off rolling with Bean for a while.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:13 PM 10-10-2022
Do we still have a coach?
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:57 PM 10-11-2022
Daniels unlikely for Saturday :-)

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-trip-oklahoma
[Reply]
sedated 03:17 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Daniels unlikely for Saturday :-)

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-trip-oklahoma
Just heard on 810 that Daniels is expected to be out for the season.
[Reply]
Coach 03:22 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Just heard on 810 that Daniels is expected to be out for the season.
Confirmed by LWJ

That's a bummer, really would had liked to see how he would have done through the rest of the season.

Kansas QB Jalon Daniels is expected to miss the rest of the season with a Grade 3 separation of his right shoulder, per sources.

It's a tough blow for Daniels, who was opening a lot of eyes nationally for his (and the Jayhawks') start. It's Jason Bean's team now. #kufball

— Zac Boyer (@ZacBoyer) October 11, 2022

[Reply]
Page 110 of 196
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up