ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 97
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:41 PM 01-15-2019
I’ll bring some bourbon.

Got any fresh citrus in that backyard? Just thinking about drink ideas.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:10 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ll bring some bourbon.

Got any fresh citrus in that backyard? Just thinking about drink ideas.
We have a neighbors tree that hangs over our fence that has fresh grapefruit hanging on it.
[Reply]
Katie 08:25 PM 01-15-2019
OK. Hubby and I are in. Couple of items:
First, I assume since we're all pretty die hard Chiefs fans, who are upstanding citizens and who are extremely excited for this CHAMPIONSHIP game and will therefore not take offense to me jumping around and doing my cheers.

Second, I feel weird not bringing anything so may bring just a little something.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:26 PM 01-15-2019
Hey Scho, what do you like to do with Tito's? I can bring a bottle of that if needed too. I plan on having a few drinks but nothing crazy. Early morning Monday will be calling so not sure how much booze we need.

I can be the Chips/Dip guy. Any preference on types of dip?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:38 PM 01-15-2019
I’m gonna try to get the Mrs to make some desserts for us. If not, even I can bake some cookies or something.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:38 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Katie:
First, I assume since we're all pretty die hard Chiefs fans, who are upstanding citizens and who are extremely excited for this CHAMPIONSHIP game and will therefore not take offense to me jumping around and doing my cheers.

Second, I feel weird not bringing anything so may bring just a little something.
Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you guys.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:22 PM 01-15-2019

I hope we have so much to cheer and scream about the neighbors complain...which has never happened and we've had some humdinger parties in that back yard.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:29 PM 01-15-2019
OK. ...will therefore not take offense to me jumping around and doing my cheers.
I think that will be welcome...eDave may join you...I'm pretty sure he was a male cheerleader in high school.

[Reply]
fan4ever 09:31 PM 01-15-2019
Hey Scho, what do you like to do with Tito's? I can bring a bottle of that if needed too. I plan on having a few drinks but nothing crazy. Early morning Monday will be calling so not sure how much booze we need.

I like green onion...but whatever.
[Reply]
scho63 09:10 AM 01-16-2019

I like it with Simply Lemonade :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:19 AM 01-16-2019
I'll check it out.
Katie, you're hitting Scottsdale at a peak moment, the Jackson Barrett Car Collectors Auction concludes on Sunday and there are many wealthy people who've come to town along with the normal snowbirds arriving after Jan 1st.

There are quite a few hotels near Fan4evers home but the cheapest is around $120 a night, kind of pricey just to sleep.

You can try AirBnB if you are comfortable with that or I have stayed at the 3 Palms hotel 6-7 times in the past year and it's clean comfortable and quiet, about 10-15 minutes away just off the 101 on McDowell. Hotels.com is great.

Showing about $85 for Sunday night for me on Hotels.com

http://www.scottsdale-resort-hotels.com/

Let me know if you need anything else - look forward to meeting you both on Sunday :-)
[Reply]
Katie 02:21 PM 01-16-2019
Wow! They stole one of my best cheers!

Thanks for the info. Really excited for this game and looking forward to meeting everyone.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:30 PM 01-16-2019
Not sure I can make it for a couple of reasons:

1) I have a little tickle in my throat/lungs which makes me wonder if I'm sick or having allergies

2) I won a $200 ticket in an online poker tournament for a $50,000 guaranteed prize pool game that starts at 1:50 on Sunday. I have been playing in tandem with a buddy of mine, so should really play in it that way. If we go deep, it will probably overlap the game (we'll multi-task). But, he's going to be playing more than me, bc he's a Bears fan. I most certainly will be distracted by the Chiefs game if the two overlap.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:47 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Not sure I can make it for a couple of reasons:

1) I have a little tickle in my throat/lungs which makes me wonder if I'm sick or having allergies

2) I won a $200 ticket in an online poker tournament for a $50,000 guaranteed prize pool game that starts at 1:50 on Sunday. I have been playing in tandem with a buddy of mine, so should really play in it that way. If we go deep, it will probably overlap the game (we'll multi-task). But, he's going to be playing more than me, bc he's a Bears fan. I most certainly will be distracted by the Chiefs game if the two overlap.
Hey, if things work out so you can make it great. I'll send address.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:44 PM 01-16-2019
I’m leaving my current wife at home.

Can’t wait!
[Reply]
Page 42 of 97
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Up