ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 146
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:41 PM 02-07-2023
Interesting...
Attached: IMG_0794.jpg (98.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:46 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Interesting...
Maybe it's just sour grapes talking, but I've suddenly become a huge Brandon Aiyuk fan
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:27 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Eagles are better at every position other than the QB? Is that really what McCoy just said? Get the **** out of here.

McCoy is just a salty bitch.
Yeah, it's nonsense. I saw some Eagles fans today saying the top player in the game is Mahomes, and the next is Hurts, closely following Mahomes, and then the next 8 guys are Eagles. Hilarious.

QB: Chiefs
RB: Eagles
WR1: Eagles
WR2: Eagles
WR3: Chiefs
TE: Chiefs
LT: Eagles
LG: Chiefs
C: Eagles
RG: Chiefs
RT: Eagles

RE: Eagles
NT: Eagles
DT: Chiefs
LE/OLB: Eagles

MLB: Chiefs
OLB: Eagles (Kyzir White vs. Willie Gay is a tough call, I love them both)

CB: Eagles
NB: Chiefs
S: Eagles
S: Chiefs

That gives the Eagles the edge at 13 spots, the Chiefs the edge at 9. And you could make arguments in a few directions. But acting like the Eagles just have overwhelmingly a better roster is folly.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:33 PM 02-07-2023
Chiefs are battle tested against some of the best teams in football. The Iggles have been beating up on mediocre teams and sacking crap QB’s all year long to inflate their stats.

Guess we’ll find out how ‘superior’ the Iggles are in a few short days . . . . .
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:44 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, it's nonsense. I saw some Eagles fans today saying the top player in the game is Mahomes, and the next is Hurts, closely following Mahomes, and then the next 8 guys are Eagles. Hilarious.

That gives the Eagles the edge at 13 spots, the Chiefs the edge at 9. And you could make arguments in a few directions. But acting like the Eagles just have overwhelmingly a better roster is folly.
C and CB are very debatable imo.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:18 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
C and CB are very debatable imo.
Oh, I agree. And LB is close too, when you're looking at Gay and White.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:24 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
What the hell did I just watch…
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:13 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What the hell did I just watch…

[Reply]
tredadda 12:15 AM 02-08-2023

One other huge advantage that KC has that keeps getting overlooked is coaching staff. I know people are focusing on the Eagles having more talent, but coaching will be a major factor in who does and doesn’t win.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:24 AM 02-08-2023
The "more talent" narrative was the same thing the media spewed when we played the niners in the superbowl. And when I look back at it they were a much more proven team than Philly cause they played a tough schedule and saw top qb's and offenses. Plus had a great coaching staff aswell. Their defense was number one, their ground game was running over teams and they had several weapons on offense. But just like Hurts Jimmy G wasn't asked to do much in the playoff games. Jimmy's arm was fine though but clearly Hurts has an issue. But yeah the similarities between 2019 and now are striking.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean, the Bucs knew what the Raiders were calling, so there's that.

As to that Broncos game - I will never EVER figure out how that team was essentially the best regular season offense of all time. Has a QB ever had a better season? 5500 yards and 55 TDs in 16 games?

Manning was just a goddamn monster that year and for one game that team suddenly couldn't do anything right. Literally from the first snap of the game.

So if we have a safety on our first play, you might have cause to be concerned...
Pretty sure the Seahawks said after the game they had figured out Dungvers calls etc because they didn’t change them from the regular season.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 AM 02-08-2023
Three astrologers have unanimously chosen a Super Bowl winner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...367ac0464284a7
[Reply]
JolieMolie 06:50 AM 02-08-2023
Yes, I am a Bengal's fan, but the Chiefs are my second-favorite team. The Chiefs and Fleagles have only played 9 times with K.C. winning five.

For the first-ever game, I was at Arrowhead with my dad and his co-worker and his family. The Chiefs had been mildly upset by the Bengals (surprise surprise) the week before, and the Chiefs looked for a bounce-back game against the Eagles a week later.

It was very rainy that day, and before the game my dad made a bet with his coworker that the Eagles would win. The Fleagles were terrible back then, kind of like the Texans are today. Well, the Eagles won. The only thing I remember is a long bomb being thrown (can't remember if it was Len Dawson or the Fleagle's quarterback) and two Chiefs leaping up for it, the ball bouncing of their hands and into a Fleagle defender or receiver and that player pretty much walking the rest of the way in for a score.

The Chiefs should do much better on Sunday.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:51 AM 02-08-2023
Oh, I agree. And LB is close too, when you're looking at Gay and White.
At the very least, you'd have to put C as dead even. I mean, that's a no brainer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:57 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
One other huge advantage that KC has that keeps getting overlooked is coaching staff. I know people are focusing on the Eagles having more talent, but coaching will be a major factor in who does and doesn’t win.
Someone on good morning football mentioned super bowls have a few quirks. One is managing a very very long halftime. Second, they said spags actually took notes about things he observed about Super Bowl prep. So it’s not just Andy, it’s spags.

And man is mahomes a different qb this time around. I remember his first Super Bowl he came out really hot. Way too much energy. He’s gonna be cool as a cucumber this time around.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 146
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up