ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
jettio 07:57 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
This is the difference between an Andy Reid, Dick Vermiel etc...coached team, and a Bill Belichick team.

Guys like Niemann and Sorensen wouldn't have made the roster for most other coaches.

People hate Belichick for being a heartless prick at times, but his players can play or they don't make the team regardless of past accomplishments.

Dick had guys like William Bartee and Eric Warfield starting, who wouldn't have made another roster.

Too many personal feelings clouding the business aspect.

Sorenson should never be on the field outside of kicks, let alone playing deep in the secondary.

The guy can't play. He can't cover, he can't tackle, and doesn't understand where he has help and where he doesn't. He's done.

Opposing coordinators will be looking for 49 and 56. There will be no mercy.
Niemann has been playing okay the last several games.

Sorenson may have a medical thing like vision loss or something neurological.

I would guess NFL teams do vision tests for every player every year, but maybe not.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:23 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:

I would guess NFL teams do vision tests for every player every year, but maybe not.

It’s starting to feel like we’re watching a CTE experiment play out and the end of Old Yeller is near.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:35 AM 11-08-2021
What? WTF? Neimann plays like he is lost. He has given up TDs, missed tackles, given up huge junks in coverage, and has never seen an offensive linemen he didn't allow to grab him and block him into oblivion.

The reason why Neimann recovers so many fumbles is because he is has almost always been taken out of the play, and ends up standing near the pile when the ball comes out.

Neimann is possibly the worst linebacker in football. Next to Niemann, Hitchens looks like a hero. Perhaps you should take some time and watch the all-22, just so you can understand the scope of Neimann's ineptitude.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:55 AM 11-08-2021
He has stage 4 suckassitis.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:09 PM 11-02-2021
You think instead of a 6th round pick, The Steelers would accept Sorenson and Meth Factor, and we get Ingram and Pittsburgh Dad?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:14 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You think instead of a 6th round pick, The Steelers would accept Sorenson and Meth Factor, and we get Ingram and Pittsburgh Dad?
It's worth a shot. Worst they can say is "hell the fuck no".
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:57 PM 11-02-2021
All this crap with Dan is on Andy. He's the HC not Spags. He makes the decisions.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:22 PM 11-02-2021
Well with no trade for a safety we're talking Anderson, Watts or Bootle getting a chance now. Anderson was elevated to the roster against the Browns, took furst reps in preseason and is 6'1 and ran a 4:44 40 so the kid is very quick plus has played safety, nickle and LB before.

With Niemann they may elevate Rozeboom again or bring in Jaylan Smith. Either way both of these guys need to stay off the fiekd for the good of the team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 AM 11-03-2021

Opposing QBs have a perfect 158.3 QB rating throwing at Daniel Sorensen.

The breakdown:

25 targets
21 completions allowed
356 yards
3 TD
10 missed tackles pic.twitter.com/LPDuNXml2y

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) November 3, 2021

[Reply]
scho63 09:00 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That much FAIL is hard to do even if you tried !!! :-)

Who would ever guess that Sorensen would become MORE hated than Niemann

[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:02 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
That much FAIL is hard to do even if you tried !!! :-)

Who would ever guess that Sorensen would become MORE hated than Niemann
I mean, I can give that Chiefs that level of production, and I'll do it cheaper than Sorensen.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:05 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I mean, I can give that Chiefs that level of production, and I'll do it cheaper than Sorensen.
A traffic cone could give us that level of production. I just don't understand why Spags insists on playing this guy. There HAS to be better options out there. Hell even on our own roster.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:07 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
A traffic cone could give us that level of production. I just don't understand why Spags insists on playing this guy. There HAS to be better options out there. Hell even on our own roster.
yeah I mean, how much worse could Watts and D'OD be? They can't be worse than 100% inept, can they?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:03 PM 11-03-2021
I would LOVE to know what Chief Fan saw in this guy to actually "like" him as a defender. We're a pretty stupid fanbase, but it's difficult to believe that we're THAT stupid.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:54 AM 11-09-2021
He has played full seasons the past 3 years and it has gotten worse (by a lot) each year. Why can't the coaches see this? :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up