ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I have an important life decision to make
GloryDayz 06:57 AM 05-16-2022
Might want to look into something like this (corporate apartment), and see if they'll cover it.

https://www.blucorporatehousing.com/mn/minneapolis/
[Reply]
digger 07:03 AM 05-16-2022
Congrats and good luck!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:34 AM 05-16-2022
If they want to train you, they should give a stipend, or pay for housing.

You have to ask. It is not unreasonable in this job market.
[Reply]
wutamess 07:41 AM 05-16-2022
No way they won't cover his training expenses.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:45 AM 05-16-2022
I agree that they should and probably would. I imagine they'd set you up in some extended stay place plus a food per diem. It might not be super extravagant but they're not going to make you pay double rent to train you, that's bad corporate policy that nobody would take.

Like a company can easily allocate funds for this sort of thing and at the end of the day it's what like ten grand tops over a three month period? If you work for a company that can't afford that what makes them think an employee can?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:11 AM 05-16-2022
Tell us when, a few can meet you for a drink if you are in MPLS---well--out of downtown
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:20 AM 05-16-2022
I don't have any better advise than given, but I wish you the best of luck and prosper.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:19 AM 05-16-2022
They probably would be giving you something to help but even if they don’t you have to take it. It’s a few months of maybe squeezing money or even taking a loan but it’s for a huge raise, almost 50% for you, and comes with a nice title to bolster the resume. It’s possible they feel this way and could use this justify no stipend. Should that be the case I’d say you have to accept that and do it anyways.
[Reply]
neech 08:24 AM 05-16-2022
So you get the job as area director but which area will I be assigned to might be the question you should ask them as well.
[Reply]
TLO 08:46 AM 05-16-2022
They're covering my rent for the location I'll living at in Minnesota, my rent in St. Joe. Plus I have a food/living expenses/entertainment budget as well. On top my regular salary while training. :-)

They basically said whatever I needed/wanted, they would provide.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:50 AM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
They're covering my rent for the location I'll living at in Minnesota, my rent in St. Joe. Plus I have a food/living expenses/entertainment budget as well. On top my regular salary while training. :-)

Beautiful. Well done and good luck!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:58 AM 05-16-2022

Life is good! If they're paying for your gas. Take a truck and fill the bed with 5 gallon gas containers.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:33 AM 05-16-2022

training:

log on planet:

profit.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:44 AM 05-16-2022

I suspected they would. (Or at least employers who aren't shitty wouldn't expect someone to take on 3 months of extra expenses.)

Sounds like a great opportunity - good luck!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:36 PM 05-16-2022

Outstanding...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up