Page 13 of 21
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Vikings told Dalvin Cook they are releasing him
Mecca 12:12 PM 05-18-2023
Interested?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Texans should sign him bc he’d be their best RB day 1 but man I hope he doesn’t go to Jacksonville.

An Etienne/Cook backfield with Pederson would be bad news for defenses
The Texans just had a rookie RB be one of the league leaders in rushing, wouldn't that just be a waste of money for them?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:40 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Texans should sign him bc he’d be their best RB day 1 but man I hope he doesn’t go to Jacksonville.

An Etienne/Cook backfield with Pederson would be bad news for defenses
Umm Dameon Pierce?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:56 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
49ers too, if Purdy recovers from his UCL, continues to develop, and Rat Jr. doesn’t get him reinjured.
So just the Eagles then?
[Reply]
In58men 11:57 AM 06-09-2023
We have Prince, McKinnon and Pacheco. We don’t need 4 RBs nor the wasted depth. This would be a head scratcher if Chiefs signed him.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:59 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Does the NFC not fucking give a shit about winning or something?

Why does every player worth a shit get released to come join some AFC squad?

FFS, why is every rumor for any player worth a shit linked to an AFC team. Meanwhile, the only legitimate team in the NFC is the Eagles.
They are all trying to spend their way to catching up to Mahomes.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:02 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
We have Prince, McKinnon and Pacheco. We don’t need 4 RBs nor the wasted depth. This would be a head scratcher if Chiefs signed him.
Well, we really don't know for certain that Prince will suit up regularly. I know there's a lot of buzz about him right now, but he's not a lock yet. It's Pacheco and KcKinnon for sure, and the rest of the RBs are pretty fluid.

But this is all hypothetical. Cook is a legit RB1, and there's no good reason to believe he'd want to come to KC and be a backup to anyone on a vet min salary.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:30 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Jet and CEH have a history of injuries and Pacheco played through two last season and with his style there's no way he won't get banged up from time to time. Prince is a great story but you can't put all your eggs in an unproven kid's basket like that imo.

Shady, Bell, Jet and Jones. Those are the four vet RB's Veach has signed in the last four seasons and Cook is better than all of those guys so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Veach make a call.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:07 PM 06-09-2023
Hey if the chiefs bet a million dollars on themselves to sign Cook they could just pay him from the winnings!

Originally Posted by kevrunner:

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:42 PM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Does the NFC not ****ing give a shit about winning or something?

Why does every player worth a shit get released to come join some AFC squad?

FFS, why is every rumor for any player worth a shit linked to an AFC team. Meanwhile, the only legitimate team in the NFC is the Eagles.
The 49ers are a legit team too
[Reply]
staylor26 08:11 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The 49ers are a legit team too
With huge question marks at QB every year though.
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:07 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Hey if the chiefs bet a million dollars on themselves to sign Cook they could just pay him from the winnings!
I couldn’t see that ever happening but I could see the Chiefs having to forfeit a bunch of 1st round draft picks and be forced to pay a huge fine if they did bet.
[Reply]
Bump 09:09 PM 06-10-2023
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I couldn’t see that ever happening but I could see the Chiefs having to forfeit a bunch of 1st round draft picks and be forced to pay a huge fine if they did bet.
probably not the best idea if they are suspending players for half a season for betting on if Jokic has a triple double or not for the Denver Nuggets
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:36 PM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
probably not the best idea if they are suspending players for half a season for betting on if Jokic has a triple double or not for the Denver Nuggets
It’s a joke 🤣 I’m pretty sure the Chiefs have the cash to pay him if not the cap room, but a good argument for Clark if he’s feeling poor this week.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:43 PM 06-12-2023
1-year 400k contract for Dalvin Coks!!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:00 PM 06-12-2023
The list of big name RBs without a team is getting bigger instead of smaller

The Patriots have waived RB James Robinson.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) June 12, 2023

[Reply]
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up