ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Vikings told Dalvin Cook they are releasing him
Mecca 12:12 PM 05-18-2023
Interested?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 06-08-2023
I'd rather use whatever cap space we have left on DL.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 02:46 PM 06-08-2023
If the Chiefs want to go after somebody, they shouldn’t really be able to afford,it should be Hopkins, or another wide receiver, not Cook. We don’t need a starting running back. We maybe need a back up.

Also, I don’t understand why buffalo wouldn’t pull out all the stops to get him. They won’t be an elite team until they get a running back who can take pressure off Allan. Yes, Cook’s younger brother is already there; but he’s not nearly as good. That was a great post above of 53 seconds showing how cook is still a star running back.

Sure, it would be great to add him to the Chiefs, but there are better ways to spend our money. And probably defensive tackle. Has there been any discussion about us getting Suh?
[Reply]
JPH83 02:53 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'd rather use whatever cap space we have left on DL.
Is the correct answer
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:43 PM 06-08-2023
Watch Buffalo overpay for him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:50 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
If the Chiefs want to go after somebody, they shouldn’t really be able to afford,it should be Hopkins, or another wide receiver, not Cook. We don’t need a starting running back. We maybe need a back up.

Also, I don’t understand why buffalo wouldn’t pull out all the stops to get him. They won’t be an elite team until they get a running back who can take pressure off Allan. Yes, Cook’s younger brother is already there; but he’s not nearly as good. That was a great post above of 53 seconds showing how cook is still a star running back.

Sure, it would be great to add him to the Chiefs, but there are better ways to spend our money. And probably defensive tackle. Has there been any discussion about us getting Suh?

RBs are a lot cheaper than WRs. And we seem to have a full room of WRs, while there's still space for a RB, I think.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:00 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
The Bengals should strongly consider it. Swapping out Mixon for Cook behind that line would be a gain.
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:27 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The Bengals should strongly consider it. Swapping out Mixon for Cook behind that line would be a gain.
I think we’ll know soon about Cook, I don’t think he’ll last long as a free agent. If KC was interested I would think that either them or the Bengals would be the best landing spot for Cook, then Miami. Teams cannot start to negotiate with him until 4PM tomorrow (Friday).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 PM 06-08-2023
I think Chase Brown is going to be a stud and maybe even take Mixon's job this year.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:30 PM 06-08-2023
I'd rather have Hunt back.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:23 AM 06-09-2023
Yes, that would definitely be a good move for them and very dangerous for us.

Presumably, cutting Mixon Would give them most of the Space they needed for Cook.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:44 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Chase Brown is going to be a stud and maybe even take Mixon's job this year.
I think it's very possible. Mixon looked like he was starting to hit that wall last season.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:48 AM 06-09-2023
Unless it comes down to a shooting situation. Mixon dominates there.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 AM 06-09-2023
Texans should sign him bc he’d be their best RB day 1 but man I hope he doesn’t go to Jacksonville.

An Etienne/Cook backfield with Pederson would be bad news for defenses
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:59 AM 06-09-2023
Does the NFC not fucking give a shit about winning or something?

Why does every player worth a shit get released to come join some AFC squad?

FFS, why is every rumor for any player worth a shit linked to an AFC team. Meanwhile, the only legitimate team in the NFC is the Eagles.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:04 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Does the NFC not ****ing give a shit about winning or something?

Why does every player worth a shit get released to come join some AFC squad?

FFS, why is every rumor for any player worth a shit linked to an AFC team. Meanwhile, the only legitimate team in the NFC is the Eagles.
49ers too, if Purdy recovers from his UCL, continues to develop, and Rat Jr. doesn’t get him reinjured.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up