Page 55 of 142
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Not really. Some of us enjoy good, strategic discussions with the opponent.

If you were in the lot at Gillette, it'd be the same deal. Just some friendly opponent discussion.

But, your insecurity is showing a bit now, which seems to be a prevailing theme throughout this thread.

If you had something of substance to counter with, you would've already done it.
:-)

Amateur internet psychologist over here, diagnosing my insecurity.

Here's the deal:

We had plenty of substance - IN WEEK SIX - when the first lot of Patriotrolls showed up here.

You want us to talk football and be intelligent but no matter what we say it's "BRADY GOAT. BILL BEST. YOU LOSE"

How about this?

FUCK YOU
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 01:44 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Who has the better....

Offense

Special Teams

Defense

Common Patriot fans add it up.......
Offense - Even (Match up does favor NE, though - I can still see Ford trying to run with James White or Cordarrell Patterson and NE's secondary will do well vs KC's offense again, they just need to avoid 1-2 brain farts like the last time)

Special Teams - Even? (NE's was horrid to start the year, but two sneaky acauisitions mid season of McClellan and Humber have seemingly stabilized it) - Gostkowski is good. RYan Allen is good)

Coaching/Intangibles/Weather - NE

Homefield - Obviously KC
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 01-16-2019
Umm, apparently you aren't aware of what BB does to motivate his players.

I am not saying it's coming from this board, but I can guarantee you there are people that work for the organization that go around collecting this kind of stuff for BB.

Absolutely.
That BB, he's the smartest most bestest coach ever.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 01:45 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Amateur internet psychologist over here, diagnosing my insecurity.

Here's the deal:

We had plenty of substance - IN WEEK SIX - when the first lot of Patriotrolls showed up here.

You want us to talk football and be intelligent but no matter what we say it's "BRADY GOAT. BILL BEST. YOU LOSE"

How about this?

**** YOU
^^Again, sweet insecurity on display.

I like Midwesterners from Minnesota and Wisconsin (and Iowa) a lot more. You people are flat out just angry.

What is it?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:45 PM 01-16-2019
No, I am surprised that Chiefs fans are completely disrespecting the Pats and taking cues from the Patriot-hating media that makes things up and just regurgitates lies as wishful thinking, hoping NE just disappears because of it.

I mean, we all know you were rooting for SD last week, and we know why.

SO, it doesn't make sense to act like you have this game in the bag.

I like the Chiefs. I always have. I appreciate Hunt loaning Sullivan money last minute to help our franchise become a franchise in 1960.

And, I think your fans are good and have deserved better through the years, and I know how exciting that feeling is for the first home AFC Title game. I was at ours in 1996 and it is probably my favorite sports memory, including a gazillion Sox and B's games growing up as a kid.

My reaction would be this:

We have to play the Pats with no turnovers and hope home field can the be the difference.

It wouldn't be 90% of what I read on this board. It's just confusing. This ain't the Colts, the Texans, or whatever half baked franchise coming in there.
NE was 3 points better than KC at Gillette, after being up 15, in Mahomes 7th career start, in which NE had zero penalties and won the turnover battle and TOP.

Now 5,000 yards and 50 TD's later, Mahomes get's to welcome Brady to his house.

Why wouldn't Chiefs fans be confident? We should just take your word for it that NE will somehow stop KC's offense? You guys act as though BB is the only one watching film of that first game, and is making adjustments.

Can't believe it bothers you that a fan base doesn't show the requisite deference to your team... lol
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:45 PM 01-16-2019

I like Midwesterners from Minnesota and Wisconsin (and Iowa) a lot more. You people are flat out just angry.

What is it?
... says the Patriot fan posting on a Chief forum...

... and the guy all bent out of shape over "disrespect" on an opposing teams site... lol
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 01:47 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That BB, he's the smartest most bestest coach ever.
Umm, he is the best coach of all time. Obviously.

A commissioner was literally hired to find ways to try to slow him down.

He drafted and developed Brady, too. His GM work is wildly underrated, too. The best of the Cap Era, the best of all time for this kind of sustained success.

Your jealousy of this only makes you look bad.

That said, these facts won't have a ton to do on Sunday unless Reid screws up and panics again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 01-16-2019

What is it?

If only you knew were I was from then, because it's not Missouri or Kansas.

Let me put this in plain English that even Patriot fan can understand:

ME NOT WORRIED. ME ANNOYED. PATRIOT FAN STUBBORN, SAYS WANTS FOOTBALL TALK BUT NOT ACTUALLY WANT FOOTBALL TALK. ACTUALLY WANT TO PROVE SUPERIORITY.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:

... and the guy all bent out of shape over "disrespect" on an opposing teams site... lol
Exactly. He's a smart one.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 01:47 PM 01-16-2019
Why wouldn't Chiefs fans be confident? We should just take your word for it that NE will somehow stop KC's offense? You guys act as though BB is the only one watching film of that first game, and is making adjustments.
Andy Reid has the second-most playoff wins of any active NFL coach, but no he doesn't know shit. Meanwhile, Bill's over there getting Chiefsplanet.com posts printed out for the bulletin board so we are uber-fucked.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:48 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan(Bandwagon Pats fan):
Beautiful. This is exactly what I want more of. This sentiment will be all over the pre game bulletin board material before the take the field.

Enjoy the game Sunday!
How fucked up is your life if you think your team is gonna take stuff written on an internet message board, by opposing fans, and use that as BB material? Lmao! Is the earth flat or round??
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:48 PM 01-16-2019
Offense - Even (Match up does favor NE, though - I can still see Ford trying to run with James White or Cordarrell Patterson and NE's secondary will do well vs KC's offense again, they just need to avoid 1-2 brain farts like the last time)

Special Teams - Even? (NE's was horrid to start the year, but two sneaky acauisitions mid season of McClellan and Humber have seemingly stabilized it) - Gostkowski is good. RYan Allen is good)

Coaching/Intangibles/Weather - NE

Homefield - Obviously KC
... and you guys wonder why no one bothers talking scheme with you... y'all clearly no nothing about football...
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:49 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Andy Reid has the second-most playoff wins of any active NFL coach, but no he doesn't know shit. Meanwhile, Bill's over there getting Chiefsplanet.com posts printed out for the bulletin board so we are uber-****ed.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 01:49 PM 01-16-2019

I think you have chosen the wrong word ("disrespect").

Chiefs fans whistling past the graveyard matching up wit the Pats are MORONS.

I want you to disrespect and be cocky. Just surprised at the AMOUNT of people in here doing it.Pats fans have seen this so many times.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 01:49 PM 01-16-2019
Where does Marty Schottenheimer go on that list?

Just curious. bawahah
[Reply]
Page 55 of 142
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up