Page 105 of 142
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:26 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They will never admit the truth that this looks like one of, if not the worst Patriots teams in the Belichick era.
I mean they went 3-5 on the road this season and the only explanation you hear from Faketriots fans is that "they always start the season bad and then get better later".

But if you lose your last two road games of the season, how is that getting better later?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:26 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
I meant SD.

Yes, you lost to SD. Also, you sneaky people keep saying "we haven't allowed 30 points", but your team allowed 29. Wow! You really got us there!

Hint: NE IS BETTER THAN SD, Balt, Houston or any of these other paper tiger teams.

Get it?

Get a degree before you post.
LOL... Final score of a game is 30-29... who wins? That 1 point really matters doesn't it?

And besides, another of your fans was telling us how superior NE's pass rush was to KC's when the difference was .3%. So 1 full point doesn't matter but 3/10 of a point does?

Like I said before, you guys like to make stuff up as you go...
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:26 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I've already responded and explained that game but you of course ignored it.
Chiefs had 3 days rest and were beaten up in OT by a physical Ravens team. We did give up 29, 15 in the last 4 minutes and that's what prompted the defensive changes you see now. Also the Chargers just put up 28 against you in Foxboro..so......
Alas.....context.

Thursday night games suck. No question your team was tired. The prior Sunday LA had a 4pm road game in Cinci, flew home that night then flew to KC in Wed night and won in your place. They were tired too. You can argue it was a wash but from a fatigue standpoint it was kinda the same. I do believe your D is better now.

yes- LA scored 28 on us but we went into a soft shell and let the clock when we were up 38-7. With that said I felt we lost some intensity, didn't convert some 3rd downs and played poorly. Oh well.

It means nothing pertaining to Sunday.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:27 AM 01-17-2019
These jackasses are scared shitless.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:27 AM 01-17-2019
They will never admit the truth that this looks like one of, if not the worst Patriots teams in the Belichick era.
1. Brady is pissed and motivated.
2. A second time BB sees a young QB, NE usually wins.
3. NE is super healthy and in seasons where they are, it's usually the difference if they can get to a SB or not.

They've only been doing this for 20 years.

Have a nice day!

:-) Brady is pissed and gotskowski is gewd and NE plays better when i have headaches and on and on and on. Point being is no way NE loses this weekend. I like to settle things with usually, makes a strong case for the facts.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:27 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I mean they went 3-5 on the road this season and the only explanation you hear from Faketriots fans is that "they always start the season bad and then get better later".

But if you lose your last two road games of the season, how is that getting better later?
That's because NE just can't get up to play bad teams on the road. Especially after they've been up all night playing Fortnite.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:28 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Alas.....context.

Thursday night games suck. No question your team was tired. The prior Sunday LA had a 4pm road game in Cinci, flew home that night then flew to KC in Wed night and won in your place. They were tired too. You can argue it was a wash but from a fatigue standpoint it was kinda the same. I do believe your D is better now.

yes- LA scored 28 on us but we went into a soft shell and let the clock when we were up 38-7. With that said I felt we lost some intensity, didn't convert some 3rd downs and played poorly. Oh well.
None of it really has any bearing on what's going to happen this weekend, just trying to follow the circular logic by your fanbase.

Also we weren't tired we were physically beaten up. Tyreek was on 1 leg and Baltimore pounded us for 70 minutes. Not the best game to come off of for TNF.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 11:28 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Strawman... no one said HFA is 100% so of course the game still has to be played.

But the FACT that he refuses to acknowlege (to the point of looking foolish) is that it matters.
Yes it is a factor. We are just pointing out that there are other factors beyond HFA advantage.

Surely we all want HFA, and am really bummed we are not in Foxboro.

If our team, unlike 2015, can block out the crowd noise and execute, if we can not have mental mistakes like we have had on the road this season, this will go a long way to help counter the disadvantage of playing on the road.

Again, the Pats are going to have to execute in the face of your crowd and your team. Time will if we can do this and get over the hump.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 11:29 AM 01-17-2019
WOW

You are going to be shocked on Sunday.

2002, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2013 and 2015's teams were worse. 2012's too.

2008's as well without Brady due to dirty cheap shot by a low IQ thug.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:29 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by 8tics:
This particular Pats team has just not proven they can go win this game. Not that they can't but its just a fact. We play at home in the playoffs its a win, on the road not so much. I say it every week, pats in trouble, x team is going to sit on edelman take away the short game, and make them throw deep/intermediate routes to the WR's who Brady seems to have limited trust in. It just very rarely happens.
I appreciate this post and this honesty. I genuinely think there are a lot of reasons you don't match up well with us and a lot of that view stems from your performance on the road this season. But you get deserved credit for being the Patriots because you have a QB who has been as successful as any in history in the postseason, albeit typically at home.

I think we win this game 70 out of 100 times.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:29 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
None of it really has any bearing on what's going to happen this weekend, just trying to follow the circular logic by your fanbase.
Agree 100%
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:31 AM 01-17-2019
Wait, a Faketriots fan is complaining about another team's supposed "cheap shot"?!

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:31 AM 01-17-2019
WOW

You are going to be shocked on Sunday.

2002, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2013 and 2015's teams were worse. 2012's too.

I think we get by BAL in 2012 if Gronk is healthy and Talib didn't snap his hammy in the 2nd qtr. Oh well. The 3rd n 7 drop by WW in the 3rd qtr when we were up 13-7 on their 40 was a killer. All momentum- gone.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 11:32 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Yes it is a factor. We are just pointing out that there are other factors beyond HFA advantage.

Surely we all want HFA, and am really bummed we are not in Foxboro.

If our team, unlike 2015, can block out the crowd noise and execute, if we can not have mental mistakes like we have had on the road this season, this will go a long way to help counter the disadvantage of playing on the road.

Again, the Pats are going to have to execute in the face of your crowd and your team. Time will if we can do this and get over the hump.
So, HFA matters?
[Reply]
Pats59-1 11:33 AM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
That's because NE just can't get up to play bad teams on the road. Especially after they've been up all night playing Fortnite.
Keep thinking NE's offense and STs are the same as they were earlier in the year.

I wish we could have a live camera stream of you people's faces during this game Sunday night.

I would play money to see it.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 142
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Up