ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 31
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
mkp785 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nick Wight is gonna go nuclear tomorrow! I can not wait
He lost his mind on Twitter and its glorious. He's pulling up random people and calling them out and tweets from 2 years ago. Also calls out all the ESPN/NFL network talking heads that picked against us today (Hint: everyone beside Randy Moss) :-):-)

Edit:
Attached: Screenshot_20220123-202151_Chrome.jpg (399.7 KB) 
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:28 AM 01-24-2022
Don't let ANYONE rewrite history in this game.

The Chiefs led most of the game. Bills took the lead late, the fireworks went off, and KC made more plays. Scoring a TD in OT isn't a ****ing given.

KC mistakes and breaks that went BUF's way. 4th and 14. How many other 4th downs. That dropped pick. The awful play call on 3rd and 1 then settling for FG. This wasn't a game the Bills controlled and threw away. Just because they scored with too much time remaining, that's not deserving to win.
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 12:30 AM 01-24-2022
i don't want to hear anything about how the Bills never got the ball in OT. they had the best defense in the league and Mahomes bent it over and went balls deep
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:30 AM 01-24-2022
After the TD at 13 seconds didn't Romo start talking about what a big win it was for Allen and the Bills organization? Seemed like he called it over. I was in despair at the time so could be wrong.

Hearing the shock from both him and Nantz after the Kelce setup FG catch was awesome.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:31 AM 01-24-2022
:-) :-) :-)

https://t.co/fXLmlxCCOY pic.twitter.com/yFYj4Ro03k

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:

The Chiefs led most of the game. Bills took the lead late, the fireworks went off, and KC made more plays. Scoring a TD in OT isn't a ****ing given.

KC mistakes and breaks that went BUF's way. 4th and 14. How many other 4th downs. That dropped pick. The awful play call on 3rd and 1 then settling for FG. This wasn't a game the Bills controlled and threw away. Just because they scored with too much time remaining, that's not deserving to win.
The Bills were so lucky that Allen didn’t fumble on that 2nd series.

Instead they punted and got a lucky bounce to down it at the 1.

That was a HUGE break.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:33 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Yes yes yes!!!!

This is why I started this thread. I want to see tears from people like Florio.

And it’s TYREEK

[Reply]
DRM08 12:33 AM 01-24-2022

How about the Chiefs kicker leaving 4 points on the field? Between that and Reid's terrible decision on 3rd and 1 along with a defense that was blowing coverage on every drive, it sure felt like KC was giving the game away...except for dudes like Mahomes, Tyreek, & Kelce who willed the team to victory.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:33 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Is that his real one or is that a parody account.

If he actually posted that I must give the guy credit. That's funny as all fuck.
Very, very real.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:34 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Bills were so lucky that Allen didn’t fumble on that 2nd series.

Instead they punted and got a lucky bounce to down it at the 1.

That was a HUGE break.
Man, that was a huge sequence. Instead of KC getting the ball in Buffalo territory, they are stuck at their own 1 yard line and the drive is dead before it even starts. Very fortunate on the fumble recovery for Allen.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:34 AM 01-24-2022

Yeah they were 4-4 on fourth down. That 4th and 4 when they had Allen backup 15 yards was a killer.

We outgained them by 130 yards so even taking out the OT it was fairly decisive.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:35 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I can't believe there are people actually whining about taunting in a league where the players taunt each other during/after every play. But then again, it's Florio so maybe I can.
[Reply]
Phoneix 12:37 AM 01-24-2022

[Reply]
Cleavage 12:37 AM 01-24-2022
OT should be Sudden Death. Like it was back in the day. Period.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:37 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I can't believe there are people actually whining about taunting in a league where the players taunt each other during/after every play. But then again, it's Florio so maybe I can.
You will notice that every single person complaining about taunting is a beta fucking male.

That’s not even a term I use often, because it’s kind of cringe, but it’s just the truth. How else do you describe the likes of Florio?

Real men don’t cry about taunting.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 31
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up