ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE
mr. tegu 09:42 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm not going on an imaginary vacation with my imaginary GF to Belize, but I am leaving with my Family this Saturday for a vacation to Turks & Caicos. At my age, wild nights of sex in the Caribbean are not much of a guarantee, but the thought of it keeps me going :-)

Nice. Going to Providenciales? Staying on Grace Bay Beach?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:47 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Nice. Going to Providenciales? Staying on Grace Bay Beach?
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:52 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
We are doing an all-inclusive at the Beaches Resort in Providenciales. It's an expensive trip. It's my wife and I, my 2 sons and their significant others and my Mother-In-Law (who is an awesome Lady).

Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:03 AM 01-04-2022
Have you ever been? The beach is amazing. Typically ranked top 1-3 in the world. Not a ton to do there on the island but that’s the point. Horse back riding or a boat excursion to iguana island is fun though.
My in-laws celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary down there in 2013. We absolutely loved our visit and vowed to come back. The water is just absolutely amazing. We'll be doing lots of snorkeling on this trip.

Tell me more about Iguana Island. Is it a day trip? bars, restaurants, beaches or just a walking tour to see the iguanas and sea life and then head back?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 AM 01-04-2022
Coincidentally, I've been considering a career change into the profession of beach ratings judge.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:04 AM 01-04-2022
You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:09 AM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You guys are hijacking Cave Te'os thread here.
Crave Johnson
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:06 PM 01-04-2022
So not one post from Belize though?
[Reply]
threebag 01:17 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So not one post from Belize though?
Why would anyone post while on vacation?

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:33 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Unless, the vacation sucks, someone else is flooding your SO or waiting for Western Union from mom?
Or if you wanted to brag about your wife to sex-starved Midwesterners on a football message board.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:37 PM 01-04-2022

So what you’re saying is even though he was posting while on vacation, and it wasn’t from Belize, that he wasn’t posting while on vacation? Also, lots of people post on vacation. At the resort I was at, everyone was on their phones constantly. I guess maybe because we were actually out of the country instead of at Silver Dollar City??
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:45 PM 01-04-2022

Depends on what kind of vacation, I guess.

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:50 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
Yeah, I'm doing #3.

[Reply]
kstater 02:26 PM 01-04-2022

So you're saying, if you're doing a staycation, you'd post pictures of say, a girl at a pool, from your house? That seems like an odd thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 01-04-2022

I take for granted where I live way too often. This am in my neighborhood.

We should do an off season thread where people post the beauty in their own neighborhood. I’d bet every poster has something beautiful near them.
Attached: 0EAED8ED-9479-4DB4-9EC1-C8F8755B7D9A.jpg (89.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up