ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 95
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:33 AM 06-23-2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:35 AM 06-23-2021
Hannity and Mcanany both supported a tranny for CA Governor. How is this different?^
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:37 AM 06-23-2021
Good grief
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:41 AM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Signs of a fever breaking, Hollywood doing what Hollywood does worst, cash-grab buzzword shitty studio release.

Surefire recipe to turn a fad into yesterday's news and today's eyerolls, nationwide.

This isn't an SNL skit.

:-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF.
[Reply]
el borracho 12:11 PM 06-23-2021
Signs of a fever breaking, Hollywood doing what Hollywood does worst, cash-grab buzzword shitty studio release.

Surefire recipe to turn a fad into yesterday's news and today's eyerolls, nationwide.

This isn't an SNL skit.

More on the way. I know someone who is on a shoot right now. Feature-length propaganda piece starring Queen Latifah.

Basic premise: nice black people are hunted by violent, racist white people (including violent, racist law enforcement personnel). In addition to violent racists, the white people are involved in criminal activities.

You will be happy to know that the black people win in the end. In fact, somehow the black folks end up with the criminal's money. You will never guess the one-word punchline to end this cinematic achievement.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:56 PM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hannity and Mcanany both supported a tranny for CA Governor. How is this different?^
Is this an actual question? Or just a brain fart?

Last I checked elective office didn't have weight classes or gender divisions.
[Reply]
notorious 02:51 PM 06-23-2021

They should.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:58 PM 06-23-2021

Look at this post^

Here we see what Pube voters really think: “We can surrender part way on an issue, and still have the moral high ground by not going full surrender”

Spoiler alert: you’ll go full surrender by 2030.
[Reply]
banyon 03:07 PM 06-23-2021
Look at this post^

Here we see what Pube voters really think: “We can surrender part way on an issue, and still have the moral high ground by not going full surrender”

It's a rational distinction. Gender is relevant to athletic performance, not so much to political performance.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:12 PM 06-23-2021

This isn't an SNL skit.

Interesting. Maybe their next movie will be about a skinny white kid in Brooklyn
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:12 PM 06-23-2021
Look at this post^

The miscommunication is you think I'm surrendering something because we have different values. I'm not surrendering anything I value by being open to a transgender person running for office who espouses the same values I do hold.

I'm not even saying that's the case with Jenner, because she hasn't done a lot to stake positions since announcing, . . and besides she's running in CA with is little concern to me, at least as far as my energy in assessment and decisionmaking.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:00 PM 06-24-2021

WATCH: Sen. Ted Cruz calls out Sen. Maize Hirono after she admits the Democrat opposition to originalism is purely results based.

Hirono cited cases including Roe v. Wade etc. pic.twitter.com/gN96XoBUHk

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) June 23, 2021

[Reply]
vailpass 12:09 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
JFC. Mansplaining. Cop-out when you know you’re wrong.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:15 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
JFC. Mansplaining. Cop-out when you know you’re wrong.
She's considered one of the 2-3 stupidest people in Congress, and for good reason. But what gets me about that clip is that Hirono, without explicitly saying so, just admitted that two hugely important cases were decided unconstitutionally, and that she likes it that way.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:26 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
She's considered one of the 2-3 stupidest people in Congress, and for good reason. But what gets me about that clip is that Hirono, without explicitly saying so, just admitted that two hugely important cases were decided unconstitutionally, and that she likes it that way.
Of course she does. She’s not motivated by the law but by her agenda. Listening to her speak is painful.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 95
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up