ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 37
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Huffmeister 03:10 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
worthless info - but my wife pointed out that the druggy kid looks like a young johnny depp. I was like...hmm....I'll be danged
Yeah, I thought that, too. He's like a cross between Johnny Depp and James Franco.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:23 PM 09-02-2015
I thought he was a goner when he got jumped. that woulda been very uncool. as someone said....he is probably the most interesting character to this point.

anybody notice that after all that shit went down.....he almost died....saved by hotty teacher....and then leaves without the food. :-) :-)
I noticed that too. I was hoping he would go with teacher-Joanie and keep her shit straight.
[Reply]
notorious 06:46 PM 09-02-2015
I just saw the preview for episode 3.

It's about to get a lot more exciting.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:29 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:

Huh, I do have to admit that I like seeing how shit is going down in a bigger city.

Preview link:

http://youtu.be/I76rnbYH2PE
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:26 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by Huffmeister:
Yeah, I thought that, too. He's like a cross between Johnny Depp and James Franco.
He's the kid that played Tom Riddle (Young Voldmort) in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:55 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:

I was watching TWD one night and my daughter came in to see what I was doing and said " Oh...This is gross...Why don't they just tie the Zombies shoe laces together so they can't chase you???" Then she left the room.

Hmmmmmm.....:-)
[Reply]
kepp 07:59 AM 09-03-2015
worthless info - but my wife pointed out that the druggy kid looks like a young johnny depp. I was like...hmm....I'll be danged
He looks like River Phoenix to me...which is even more trippy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
He's the kid that played Tom Riddle (Young Voldmort) in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
I think I saw the sister in Horny Potter and the Sorcerers Bone
[Reply]
eDave 11:58 AM 09-03-2015
I thought he was a goner when he got jumped. that woulda been very uncool. as someone said....he is probably the most interesting character to this point.

anybody notice that after all that shit went down.....he almost died....saved by hotty teacher....and then leaves without the food. :-) :-)
I had to make my own narrative there. Like they felt like they needed to get the heck out of there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:56 PM 09-03-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I had to make my own narrative there. Like they felt like they needed to get the heck out of there.
Yeah. I got that vibe. I also thought that they were in shock and are just kind of "zombied" after the traumatic experience.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:19 PM 09-03-2015
Sunday AMC is having a 'catch-up marathon'? since When is 2 episodes a 'marathon'?
[Reply]
notorious 04:31 PM 09-03-2015
It will feel like a marathon watching the first 2 episodes.
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 11:25 AM 09-04-2015
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I remember reading an interview a looooong time ago, and kirkman stated "we will never find out how the virus/sickness/whatever started.

I think that's why i'm not really disappointed. and this past week was def more entertaining than the premiere. ready for the dumbass daughter to bite it.
I am quite sure it all started in Purgatory.
[Reply]
aturnis 12:58 PM 09-04-2015
Originally Posted by Jamie:
You have to keep in mind that these characters know a lot less about what's happening than we do, and even less than the characters in the first episode of the original Walking Dead did.

The ex-wife doesn't know what's happening, the daughter hasn't seen a zombie and has no reason to believe that her boyfriend is doomed, the main woman is still not entirely sure she didn't murder someone. It's a fundamental flaw in the concept of the show, but it's not a problem with the depiction of the female characters.
This.
[Reply]
bowener 04:44 PM 09-04-2015
To those that are not huge fan boys in here, is this show worth spending my time on? I've heard from one friend it is pretty much as bad as the other show, and nothing ground breaking is being done in this show as far as story telling, direction, or writing. The few reviews I read said it has been pretty ho-hum.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 37
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up