ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 43
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
unothadeal 08:56 PM 02-12-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:
THIS is DCS:

Do you always squint while wearing sunglasses?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:28 AM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by unothadeal:
Do you always squint while wearing sunglasses?
Yes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:55 PM 02-10-2009
I'll play.

Darth Carl Satan is a smallish individual with a full head of hair that doesn't style in the way he wishes. Due to his size, he had to develop other means of defending himself against schoolyard bullies, and as a result has developed a quick retort and self-deprecating smile that is designed to send mixed signals to those in his crosshairs. He has slightly oversized incisors, eyebrows that are slightly bushier than normal, and well-manicured fingernails. He dresses in a manner that is an attempt at hip, but somewhat stunted as a result of the insecurities that he is careful not to show in public. His eyes move more rapidly than most as he constantly assesses people. He slouches just a bit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:08 PM 02-10-2009
Barely a "D+" on your homework my friend.

Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll play.

Darth Carl Satan is a smallish( 6' tall ) individual with a full head of hair that doesn't style( weather dependent ) in the way he wishes. Due to his size, he had to develop other means of defending himself against schoolyard bullies, and as a result has developed a quick retort and self-deprecating smile that is designed to send mixed signals to those in his crosshairs. ( you can scratch that whole sentence ) He has slightly oversized incisors( canines ), eyebrows that are slightly bushier than normal, and well-manicured fingernails. He dresses in a manner that is an attempt at hip( I stick with the classics, not trends ), but somewhat stunted as a result of the insecurities(???? / EPIC Fail) that he is careful not to show in public. His eyes move more rapidly than most as he constantly assesses people( this is true ). He slouches just a bit.( At times )
Not bad, but not too good either.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:14 PM 02-10-2009
Barely a "D+" on your homework my friend.

Not bad, but not too good either.

I know you better than you know yourself, my friend.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:18 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll play.

Darth Carl Satan is a smallish individual with a full head of hair that doesn't style in the way he wishes. Due to his size, he had to develop other means of defending himself against schoolyard bullies, and as a result has developed a quick retort and self-deprecating smile that is designed to send mixed signals to those in his crosshairs. He has slightly oversized incisors, eyebrows that are slightly bushier than normal, and well-manicured fingernails. He dresses in a manner that is an attempt at hip, but somewhat stunted as a result of the insecurities that he is careful not to show in public. His eyes move more rapidly than most as he constantly assesses people. He slouches just a bit.
Sounds right.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:24 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Sounds right.
I think you/Skip have redish hair, parted on the side. Not like really deep red, just sort of red.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 09:27 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I think you/Skip have redish hair, parted on the side. Not like really deep red, just sort of red.
Simply Red, I see you as a man who has an affinity for 9'ers, cooking, and foreign cars. You also have impeccably managed hair.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:40 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Simply Red, I see you as a man who has an affinity for 9'ers, cooking, and foreign cars. You also have impeccably managed hair.

I see Simply Red as a man with a fantastic singing voice, curly red hair, and a propensity to walk about constantly lamenting the holding back of years.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:34 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Not even close.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:37 PM 02-10-2009
Not even close.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:26 PM 02-10-2009
Sounds right.
If and when the day comes that I require advice on the Centrum Silver Vs Geritol debate, I'll ask your opinion. Until then; pipe down grandpa.
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:38 PM 02-10-2009
If and when the day comes that I require advice on the Centrum Silver Vs Geritol debate, I'll ask your opinion. Until then; pipe down grandpa.
:-)
Do they let you use metal scissors at your school Sonny?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:42 PM 02-10-2009
Do they let you use metal scissors at your school Sonny?
:-) Once. The results were most...unfortunate.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:03 PM 02-10-2009
Jim i'm thinking that movie where he had short hair and he was kicking everybody ass.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 22 of 43
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up