ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 663
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233633 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:56 AM 09-11-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not true at all. Cain is a much better fighter than Overeem. Overeem hasn't fought anyone worth a damn. He's gonna get taken down...and the fight will be over. His wrestling is a joke....Cain has a really good wrestling background.
It's almost like you are just trolling.

Have you ever seen the list of guys Reem has fought??????? I mean seriously man. You're fucking stupid. No joke. Just stop.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:39 AM 09-14-2011
Okay, I'm debating on jumping on the Daniel Cormier bandwagon. At first his height or lack of was a hugh concern for me in the HW divsion, but it wasn't a problem against Silva and I really don't see how Barnett can do anything against him as good as Barnett's been. He could be a nice exciting new piece to the UFC HW divsion. He matches up well with guys like JDS and Cain IMO, but I still don't think I've seen him on his back yet, not that taking him down would be an easy thing to do.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:46 AM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Okay, I'm debating on jumping on the Daniel Cormier bandwagon. At first his height or lack of was a hugh concern for me in the HW divsion, but it wasn't a problem against Silva and I really don't see how Barnett can do anything against him as good as Barnett's been. He could be a nice exciting new piece to the UFC HW divsion. He matches up well with guys like JDS and Cain IMO, but I still don't think I've seen him on his back yet, not that taking him down would be an easy thing to do.
Get on it!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...er#post6992467
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:00 AM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He and Cain train together, I doubt they'd fight, AKA is a very close knit group and they're not really down with fighting each other. Also, Bigfoot is a decent fighter but I don't put him in the top tier with guys like JDS and Cain.

Overeem is going to completely maul Lesnar
[Reply]
Delaney37 06:54 PM 09-17-2011
FYI...UFC live for free on Spike tonight 8pm CST. Jake Shields faces Jake Ellenberger,Court McGee vs.Dongi Yang, Erik Koch vs. Jonathan Brookins, and Alan Belcher vs. Jason MacDonald. I'm interested in seeing Court and Brookins. Curious to see how much they've improved since I last saw them fight.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:01 PM 09-17-2011
Shields should have stayed home & comforted his mom.
[Reply]
Shogun 09:03 PM 09-17-2011
Just won money on ellenberger in the 1st.

fuk yah
[Reply]
Bwana 05:37 PM 09-24-2011
I'm thinking about investing in this one. I hope old Jones, kicks Jacksons ass.
[Reply]
David. 05:41 PM 09-24-2011
http://www.ufc.tv/ufc/servlets/syndi...me=ufcfacebook

prelims
[Reply]
Shogun 05:43 PM 09-24-2011
Im taking jackson, just because i hate jones
[Reply]
KcMizzou 05:45 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Im taking jackson, just because i hate jones
:-)
[Reply]
Sorter 05:52 PM 09-24-2011
I think that Quinton's boxing skills posses a different challenge for Jones, as Rampage is quick to abandon fighting at length and with will attempt to strike inside using uppercuts and some dirty boxing, along with his hooks. Jon will probably try to keep distance with leg kicks and eventually work for some takedowns or offense out of the plum. However, Jon's gas tank isn't that great, whereas we have seen Rampage go five 5 rounds hard a few times (Forrest and Hendo). This fight will really come down to Rampage's ability to scramble off his back and up to his feet along with Jones using his reach to dictate the striking. I however, will be taking Rampage. I think that the "spygate" incident has gotten into Jon's head, although it was probably his manager that set all of it up without Jon's knowledge.
[Reply]
chop 06:36 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I think that Quinton's boxing skills posses a different challenge for Jones, as Rampage is quick to abandon fighting at length and with will attempt to strike inside using uppercuts and some dirty boxing, along with his hooks. Jon will probably try to keep distance with leg kicks and eventually work for some takedowns or offense out of the plum. However, Jon's gas tank isn't that great, whereas we have seen Rampage go five 5 rounds hard a few times (Forrest and Hendo). This fight will really come down to Rampage's ability to scramble off his back and up to his feet along with Jones using his reach to dictate the striking. I however, will be taking Rampage. I think that the "spygate" incident has gotten into Jon's head, although it was probably his manager that set all of it up without Jon's knowledge.
I haven't seen all of Jones fights but I haven't noticed anything wrong with his gas tank in the ones I have. I totally disagree with you on pretty much everything you just wrote. I think the only chance that Rampage has is his ability to strike. If you can hit with power you always will have a chance to win but I think Jones is a much better fighter. We'll soon see if I am correct.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:54 PM 09-24-2011
That fight was a yawner.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:54 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by chop:
I haven't seen all of Jones fights but I haven't noticed anything wrong with his gas tank in the ones I have. I totally disagree with you on pretty much everything you just wrote. I think the only chance that Rampage has is his ability to strike. If you can hit with power you always will have a chance to win but I think Jones is a much better fighter. We'll soon see if I am correct.
What exactly do you disagree with? That Jon will try to utilize his 84' reach? Or that Page will need to successfully scramble off of his back to get back to his feet and avoid Jon's elbows?
[Reply]
Page 133 of 663
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233633 > Last »
Up