ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****
Dante84 07:18 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Cook was the third-most valuable safety in college football in 2021 #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/PpjLYjZwK5

— Eric Eager ���� (@PFF_Eric) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:06 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:16 PM 05-19-2022
He needs coaching but I think the raw talent is probably there.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:51 PM 05-19-2022
So is this guy Eric Berry-Lite, or what?
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:54 PM 05-19-2022
Bernard Pollard
[Reply]
xztop123 12:03 AM 05-20-2022
I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.
[Reply]
Warrick 04:29 AM 05-20-2022
He reminds me of Ronnie Lott minus all the interceptions.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:10 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
I bumped into Veach a week or so ago and chatted with him for a few minutes. Cook was the player he was most excited about in the draft.
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:00 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.
It was a different situation, but once I had just won something at a charity event and Veach approached me out of the blue afterward and introduced himself (as the GM of the Chiefs). This was after we had just traded for Clark and he was gushing and took out his phone to show me video of the guy at OTAs. He then told me some stuff about the Chiefs draft that has never been made public and we talked about other related things.

Safe to say Veach is a pretty upfront guy so I wouldn’t discount that story.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:55 AM 05-20-2022
I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:08 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I once ran into Brett Veach in Sunrise Beach. We were at a deli, I ordered a double meat double cheese philly, he ordered a spicy Italian. We got to the check out and he was rummaging through his pockets, then he turned to me and asked if i had $3.50. Thats when I realized he wasnt actually Brett Veach he was a damned ol Loch Ness Monster!
Happy to send you a picture of Veach and me if you'd like and you will find it wasn't the Loch Ness Monster.
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Please tell me you didn't give that dang ol monster no treefiddy...
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:01 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I don’t find his highlights impressive. Mostly he’s just finishing off already broken plays

Leo chanel on the other hand is destroying blockers then leveling guys.

The play where he knives under the blocker and blows up 3 guys reminds me of berry. Couple highlights of eb doing that.

I'll take this guy's opinion over yours sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126l...ew?usp=sharing
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:52 AM 05-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit comparing to Priest Holmes. However we well see just how he does this year. I'm expecting a good year out of him as long as he stays healthy. I can't defend an injury prone player because if your not available to play then your worthless so I'd like to see him go the season without getting hurt. Then also being productive and running and receiving as apart of the passing game. I want him go over 1000 yards from LOS. I think having another back like Jones will help take the work load off of CEH and that will help him stay healthy. Everyone ignores what he accomplished his rookie year before he got his first injury. He had more yards than Priest first year running the ball and Priest didn't play his rookie season. So there is hope for CEH as long as he stays healthy. He should come into camp healthy, he had gall bladder surgery last year and came into camp under his playing weight and It that that contributed to his struggles last year. So if he can play like his rookie year and behind this offensive line he can produce. He also played good in the playoffs but lets ignore that too.

I base liking a guy out of hope that he produces but I can't make it a fact he has to prove himself and as a Kansas City Chief I'm rooting for him to have success. It's on him to be successful not me. I still don't get the hate for players that were drafted too high and maybe we should have gotten a different guy but CEH is who we will roll with like it or not.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:07 PM 05-24-2022

The last vid I did of Chenal went over really well, so figured I'd throw something together for Bryan Cook. I like this pick quite bit personally. Fair warning, if you don't like some metal, then you might not enjoy the vid as much.
[Reply]
Warrick 08:21 PM 05-24-2022
New:

Bryan Cook (S | Kansas City Chiefs) Cincinnati Highlights REACTION video

https://youtu.be/efFJ865HnBk
[Reply]
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up