ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Which team had the best draft?
gordonelloyd 09:35 AM 05-09-2024
Definitely agree the Chiefs had a great draft and got good people at positions of need in rounds one and two and hopefully a replacement for Kelce in round three.

I think Philadelphia had as good a draft and maybe even better. they too filled their positions of need (DB) in rounds one and two and did so with players that are going to be more plug-in and play then what we got.

It’s hard to understand how Philadelphia completely fell apart last year and I expect there are some fundamental internal problems in the organization. fortunately We definitely don’t have that as an issue in KC. so maybe /hopefully their problems will continue despite WHAT was A great draft and great free agent moves (Barkley at RB and the return of Gardner-Johnson at safety.]

They did have some significant losses (Kelce retirement and Reddick to Jets), but I think their depth and planning ahead approach will successfully address those losses.

MAYBE WE WILL EVEN SEE THEM AGAIN IN THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF SAN FRANCISCO
[Reply]
Up