Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM Today

[Reply]
PHOG 11:08 AM Today

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
To the AFC Championship game where they lost by a FG and Burrow playing like an elite QB last year when he was healthy?

The only way the Bengals falter is if Burrow is injured. He still has a hump to get over when he's healthy though. If he's healthy this year and they don't get the job done, then i have to believe it's not going to happen.
Okay, assume that Burrow's 100%. They still have a defense that was next to last last season. What have they done to fix that?

And how can you think that losing Boyd, Mixon and Higgins won't matter?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Okay, assume that Burrow's 100%. They still have a defense that was next to last last season. What have they done to fix that?

They lost Higgins?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

I wasn't paying attention to those cucks last year. Their defense was NEXT TO LAST? What?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I wasn't paying attention to those cucks last year. Their defense was NEXT TO LAST? What?

Yeah. The inexperience Nx. Hanging of the guard at S really seemed to bother them. Plus, Reader missed a bunch of the year and Wilson and Pratt looked a lot more mortal with out him.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
They lost Higgins?
I guess they could work it out, but as of a few days ago, it didn't sound like that was likely.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah. The inexperience Nx. Hanging of the guard at S really seemed to bother them. Plus, Reader missed a bunch of the year and Wilson and Pratt looked a lot more mortal with out him.
I knew they were struggling without Burrow, but GODDAMN.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 256
« First < 156206246252253254255256
Up