Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 03:24 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
It’s by design though, nobody’s luck is this bad. You have to try to make your luck this bad and there’s a lot of different forces contributing to making it happen.
Specifically what forces are those?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:25 PM 11-05-2022
It’s by design though, nobody’s luck is this bad. You have to try to make your luck this bad and there’s a lot of different forces contributing to making it happen.
No its not. You are a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:29 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Are you going to mention how Mizzou had less penalties called against them than Kentucky or does that not fit your slant?
You do realize it isn't how many but WHEN they are called. This is the way NFL games are steered and they 100 percent are. Today's game was a steered Kentucky victory that gets an asterisk
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:35 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You do realize it isn't how many but WHEN they are called. This is the way NFL games are steered and they 100 percent are. Today's game was a steered Kentucky victory that gets an asterisk
This is the definition of roughing the kicker per the NCAA's rulebook (page 100 in this link: https://www.dfoa.com/wp-content/uplo...Rulebook.pdf):

Originally Posted by :
The kicker’s protection under this rule ends (a) when the kicker has had a reasonable time to regain their balance (A.R. 9-1-16-IV); or (b) when
the kicker carries the ball outside the tackle box (Rule 2-34) before
kicking.
He was still within the tackle box. It's a shit rule but right call. I wouldn't have called it given the situation and swallowed the whistle.

And there's no asterisk. A win's a win.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:55 PM 11-05-2022
We said this for decades as Chiefs fans.

Luck matters a LOT more when your QB sucks.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:05 PM 11-05-2022

Drinkwitz said it's "beyond me" how when a ball is snapped over the punter's head and is 50 yards downfield the defense can't tackle him.

"They're rewarded for a huge mistake."

— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter)
November 5, 2022

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:23 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Specifically what forces are those?
I used to think it was just the refs but now the players are in on it. Mizzou sure likes making a fatal mistake at the worst possible time A LOT.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We said this for decades as Chiefs fans.

Luck matters a LOT more when your QB sucks.
They still screw the Chiefs, Mahomes would be dominating everyone if it wasn’t steered.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11-05-2022, 04:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
Pepe Silvia 11-05-2022, 04:25 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
BryanBusby 08:28 PM 11-05-2022
Yeah they can, just toss them some millions and say stay down bitch.
They couldn't manage that without fucking it all up.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:31 PM 11-05-2022
Sorry folks, but the SEC doesn't give the slightest fuck about the result of Klantucky vs Mizzou. They just don't.

The refs are really just that fucking stupid and Mizzou sucks enough that they have to rely on them shitty fucking refs to have a real chance in these games.

There is no theory of Columbia. The team just has to get good.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:32 PM 11-05-2022
You could literally pick any QB from Brad Smith through Drew Lock with the exception of coked out Mauk and this team is 8-1. That's almost 20 years of quarterbacks that would have this team ranked in the top 10, even with a bad OL.

Cook is horrendous, but they still had that game won before they were ratfucked.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:47 PM 11-05-2022
Mizzou could have ‘07 Tebow and would still find a way to lose 6 games. It’s just the way it is.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:51 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You could literally pick any QB from Brad Smith through Drew Lock with the exception of coked out Mauk and this team is 8-1. That's almost 20 years of quarterbacks that would have this team ranked in the top 10, even with a bad OL.

Cook is horrendous, but they still had that game won before they were ratfucked.

Drinkwitz’s greatest failure is his inability to find a quality QB.

Pinkel needs to tell him his philosophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:22 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Cook is horrendous, but they still had that game won before they were rat****ed.
Mizzou had 5 less penalties called on them.

I wouldn't say that's being rat fucked.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:48 PM 11-05-2022
Mizzou had 5 less penalties called on them.

I wouldn't say that's being rat ****ed.
Lol quit acting oblivious. You had 5 more penalties, but only 13 more penalty yards and you know that doesn't matter anyway. It when the penalties are called and what they end up causing.

Then you look at the first down call. The ref initially spots ball right, but instead of running in a straight line he runs at an angle to give the ball carrier an extra yard. He doesn't even place the ball past the 1st down line and just rushes to get the chains moved. He knew where the LOS was and where the 1st down marker was. He knew that the ball carrier at best got back to the LOS, but gave him a first anyways.

Fuck off.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 10:08 PM 11-05-2022
This is the definition of roughing the kicker per the NCAA's rulebook (page 100 in this link: https://www.dfoa.com/wp-content/uplo...Rulebook.pdf):

He was still within the tackle box. It's a shit rule but right call. I wouldn't have called it given the situation and swallowed the whistle.

And there's no asterisk. A win's a win.
Learn the rules

The tackle box is the rectangular area enclosed by the neutral zone, the two lines parallel to the sidelines five yards from the snapper, and Team A's end line. (See Appendix C.) The tackle box disintegrates when the ball leaves it.
https://rulebook.github.io › sections
SECTION 34. Tackle Box - NCAA Rules Online

Sorry there’s an asterisk a tainted win is a tainted win
[Reply]
Page 60 of 109
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up