ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 67
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:24 PM 10-16-2021
A lot of posters are ashamed of being associated with other fans of the team.. if not that then they're ashamed being a fan to begin with.

X-Factor is a perfect target because he dresses like a complete doofus with a track record of being a reprobate.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:24 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Well, he's a well known chiefs fan. We are in a Chiefs message board on the internet to which the guy posts on. People talk about him so someone like you can bitch at us all while making yourself feel better. You're welcome.
Most people don't talk about the "black sheep" they ignore them. I don't need you or anyone else to make myself feel better.
[Reply]
wazu 03:46 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Most people don't talk about the "black sheep" they ignore them. I don't need you or anyone else to make myself feel better.
Just a heads up that you have 3 of the last 7 posts in this thread. It is kind of sick and disturbing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:59 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
We reserve the right to rubberneck a trainwreck
[Reply]
ghak99 04:21 PM 10-16-2021

[Reply]
TLO 04:24 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I like the direction this thread is going.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:26 PM 10-16-2021
Only a few years overdue
[Reply]
Otter 04:28 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I swear I just timed up the new Wizards of OZ and Pink Floyd the wall.

Start them at the same time:
[Reply]
Spott 04:29 PM 10-16-2021
Bring him in for a look? He can’t be any worse than Sorenson.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:33 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Bring him in for a look? He can’t be any worse than Sorenson.
He’s the one person on earth who is unquestionably worse than Sorenson, at all aspects of life.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:53 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Of course! Visits from the FBI over threatening to murder the speaker of the house is always great for your career. Surely that's vaulted you straight to Scrooge McDuck status...
is this true or you just flipping shit?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:06 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
is this true or you just flipping shit?
I'm genuinely shocked at just how many devout regulars like you never seen this unfold

Its all true, except it wasn't the speaker... it was Liz Warren

Reerun was supposed to fly to her to some event, a day or so prior he ignorantly joked in a thread here that he would fly them into a mountain, or something along those lines

Ended up losing the job with whatever outfit he was working for, as you might imagine
[Reply]
HayWire 05:12 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm genuinely shocked at just how many devout regulars like you never seen this unfold

Reerun was supposed to fly to her to some event, a day or so prior he ignorantly joked in a thread here that he would fly them into a mountain, or something along those lines

Ended up losing the job with whatever outfit he was working for, as you might imagine
I'm flying you into a mountain.

Take that.....pussy
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:17 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Of course! Visits from the FBI over threatening to murder the speaker of the house is always great for your career. Surely that's vaulted you straight to Scrooge McDuck status...
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I haven’t posted in DC in 5-6 years. Was it in the Lounge?

That’s a line you can’t cross. Say they are a horrible person, wish cancer on them etc etc. but threats to a politicians life? Bots pick that shit up even in this little off the road place on the internet.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:20 PM 10-16-2021
A Chiefs superfan wearing a cheesehead to begin with. The original SB losers, you can't make this stuff up.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 67
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up