ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brawl at Arrowhead today
Deberg_1990 06:28 PM 09-26-2021
Why?

Chiefs fans get into massive brawl at stadium. One guy gets knocked out. pic.twitter.com/VNoBnVNHBa

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

Chiefs fan gets knocked out and punched repeatedly while unconscious. pic.twitter.com/4QwZTx2797

— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
lewdog 12:26 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
Wrestling come in handy?
Nah that’s the eat ass thread you’re thinking about.
[Reply]
rico 12:34 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Nah that’s the eat ass thread you’re thinking about.
:-)
[Reply]
whats good 02:15 PM 09-27-2021
looks like your typical KC family reunion to me
[Reply]
seamonster 03:13 PM 09-27-2021
The man in the pony tail and perm and the doofus in the white chiefs shirt will be handing over their low end paychecks for the next 30 years . Whatever tail-pipe installation job's they've got won't cover a pulse check let alone whatever the civil court awards the plantif. And the duck dynasty dude's got to live with the fact that he got dominated in a viral video. No good comes from this.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:17 PM 09-27-2021
Lowlife animals. It's one of the reason I stopped going to games as much as I use to. There is a strong contingent of NFL fans that just can't control themselves, and it makes the game really tough to watch.
[Reply]
burt 03:24 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
Wrestling come in handy?
It did. When I was younger, I preferred striking (4 years ring work) but this situation was handled by a simple standing, side chin drop and a wrap up. Kid was in his late 20's....never been handled like that. He was plenty freaked out.

And no I don't condone stupid violence....but sometimes ya gotta defend yourself. I never struck this person, I simply stopped him from being able to strike me. Walking away is much smarter. When possible.
[Reply]
burt 03:26 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Were they "Sansabelt" slacks with the stretchy crotch "action zone?"
All my pants are.... emphasis on "action zone" crotch !!!:-)
[Reply]
jettio 04:16 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
It doesn't make any sense but I feel like there are way more fights/drunk behavior in the lower levels than the upper deck. You would think you would get more fights in the cheap seats.
Seems like the incline is too steep to fight in the upper level.

Only mountain goats competing for reproductive opportunities with the ewes fight on terrain that steep.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:28 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's ugly but not that big of a deal.
Huh? Old fart got knocked the fuck out
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:06 PM 09-27-2021
One thing I've learned from these fight videos lately - if there's some douchebags causing trouble, I'm not going to try to be peacemaker. Just go get security immediately. These guys just sucker punch right off the bat w/o even a little shove.

The first dude who got hit wasn't doing anything remotely aggressive. He looked like he was trying to prevent a fight. But camo guy and white Mahomes jersey were ready to go.

How do you even know who you're fighting in those spots? You just swing at anyone you didn't come to the stadium with?
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:23 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Seems like the incline is too steep to fight in the upper level.

Only mountain goats competing for reproductive opportunities with the ewes fight on terrain that steep.
:-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:33 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Lowlife animals. It's one of the reason I stopped going to games as much as I use to. There is a strong contingent of NFL fans that just can't control themselves, and it makes the game really tough to watch.
Yep, it is such an absolute shit show of drunks. And hey I like to have a few and enjoy a game but this is totally different and it is so wide spread. I will go to a game here and there during bad weather that scares off a lot of the hard partiers or in club level where I can enjoy the football game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:39 PM 09-27-2021
You can find fans fighting every week in every stadium. The alcohol infused macho BS is getting ridiculous. I’m assuming there will be a correction with permanent stadium bans, loss of season tickets and jail time.

You can’t physically assault people in America. It’s against the law in every state. Only allowed to defend yourself. It’s not okay to punch some stranger because your pissed off about your team
Losing the game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:42 PM 09-27-2021
It's been years since I've had tickets or been to games regularly, but this crowd used to be the preseason crowd.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:44 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
It's been 11 years for me. I got into a fight at 50. And handily won!
I'll be at the bud light tent come see me
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up