KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:44 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Manila-Chief:
I did't see any strawberries in that article ... muchless any pie......

Howdy Manila! How's tommorow treating you?
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 01:58 AM 01-15-2005
It's been a nice slow Sat.....

You guys are real night owls tonight. :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:59 AM 01-15-2005
It's been a nice slow Sat.....

You guys are real night owls tonight. :-)

Somebody's gotta teach these rookies how to do a nite crew thread.:-)
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 01:59 AM 01-15-2005
Got your message for Sun. ready?

Probably and item or two on this thread you could use ....

That is if you want to get fired....
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 02:00 AM 01-15-2005
I'd say the nite crew is pretty clever ... a few chuckles along the way and doesn't seem to be nearly as up tight as some on here.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:02 AM 01-15-2005
I'd say the nite crew is pretty clever ... a few chuckles along the way and doesn't seem to be nearly as up tight as some on here.
You ever make it to the states I've got dibbs on getting you drunk... :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 02:04 AM 01-15-2005
Got your message for Sun. ready?

Probably and item or two on this thread you could use ....

That is if you want to get fired....

It isn't saturday here yet - well, I haven't slept yet so by my definition it is still friday night.:-)

Actually, you'd be suprised at the illustrations you can get from this place.:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 02:05 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You ever make it to the states I've got dibbs on getting you drunk... :-)

I'd bet $ that Manila Chief would have more impact on you.:-)
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 02:06 AM 01-15-2005
Well ... the wife has been packing up our Cx stuff for shipping ... we'll be heading that way end of the year. I'd enjoy the fellowship but will pass on the drinks ... unless it is diet.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 02:07 AM 01-15-2005
Well ... the wife has been packing up our Cx stuff for shipping ... we'll be heading that way end of the year. I'd enjoy the fellowship but will pass on the drinks ... unless it is diet.

Coming home for good or on furlough?
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 03:36 AM 01-15-2005
Hopefully it will be to watch the Chiefs finally win a S.B. ....

Sorry for the delay ... got busy ... It's retirement time. Can't wait to be able to watch a whole season of games and just maybe we will have a team worth watching.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 10:42 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Only if you are wounded in action.

Nah, remember, he didn't get wounded this past year.

But he did take out one of his students. Don't you get some kind of award for highest body-count of the year?

:-)
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 02:11 PM 01-15-2005
My goodness Johnny, I never expected you to flip out like this. I just got back from the road and I was shocked and had to cringe while reading your posts. Listen sport, you are NOT the only one to have served. Many of us did under the very same circumstances as you. In my case it was in the Infantry. Now question MY patriotism or commitment. The difference between you and me is I don't beat my chest (and everyone else over the head) with my service every chance I get. You really need to take a deep breath and put it all into perspective. I thank you for your service and respect it but please don't tarnish your contribution to our nation by cheapening it with antics like these.

Robert
[Reply]
Phobia 02:13 PM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
My goodness Johnny, I never expected you to flip out like this. I just got back from the road and I was shocked and had to cringe while reading your posts. Listen sport, you are NOT the only one to have served. Many of us did under the very same circumstances as you. In my case it was in the Infantry. Now question MY patriotism or commitment. The difference between you and me is I don't beat my chest (and everyone else over the head) with my service every chance I get. You really need to take a deep breath and put it all into perspective. I thank you for your service and respect it but please don't tarnish your contribution to our nation by cheapening it with antics like these.

Robert
Best post on the thread.
[Reply]
go bo 02:14 PM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Best post on the thread.
pretty much... :-)
[Reply]
Page 44 of 47
« First < 344041424344 454647 >
Up