:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:50 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
who's kidding who here? :-) :-) :-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:50 AM 01-15-2005
This thread is better than the night crew thread tonight. Shoot, they don't even spell nite crew right.:-):-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:50 AM 01-15-2005
it's those pesky appearances that cause all the trouble... :-) :-) :-)
Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes.... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:52 AM 01-15-2005
who's kidding who here? :-) :-) :-)
R U questioning the Pastor.... :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:57 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Appearances? Yeah, I know. I used to think of this place as a recreational outlet; now it's become more like a member of the family....so I gotta avoid steppin' on toes.... :-)

Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.
[Reply]
go bo 01:05 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Shoot, I'll admit to having to step away for a while. There are times when people have gotten me a little irritated. Doesn't happen too often but it does happen. I usually try to avoid conversation with such posters for a while. Shoot, there are still a couple dating back to my first couple of months here that I tend to avoid replying to. Nothing against them mind you, just stuff here isn't worth butting heads with them over.
only a couple?

there's lots more than that that i don't reply to...

of course, that's why you're the pastor and i...

well, i'm retired... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:07 AM 01-15-2005
Yeah, I've got a couple of "Uncle Festers" and "gay" relatives I need to relegate to the annual reunion...by putting on 'iggy.'
[Reply]
Phobia 01:19 AM 01-15-2005
I finished second in SD "teacher of the year' award.....if it's any consolation.
Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:22 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Despite the fact there are only 4 accredited teachers in SD, you should advertise you were the runner up teacher of the year. That's almost as good as a bronze star.
Do you get pie for that?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:24 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Do you get pie for that?

Only if you are wounded in action.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:25 AM 01-15-2005
Only if you are wounded in action.

Paper cut ?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 01:34 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Paper cut ?

I guess, provided it bleeds enough to leave a blood trail to the nurses office.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:37 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. :-)

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:39 AM 01-15-2005
4? there are actually 6 of us....I'd liken it more to the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor. :-)

And FWIW, I deserve FRESH Strawberry PIE for it. :-)
Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 01:42 AM 01-15-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Paul Bremer got something of that nature for his amazing work in Iraq.

http://www.medaloffreedom.com/PaulBremer.htm
I did't see any strawberries in that article ... muchless any pie......
[Reply]
Page 43 of 47
« First < 333940414243 44454647 >
Up