Page 83 of 103
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
RocKhawks 06:26 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Their fans are the absolute worse on their message board, stating Tyreek beat his kids, etc. I hope we just beat them down and they continue to be the little brother...
Ha! Not just on their message board, but in Western NY. That's why a lot of people around here are Pat's/Jets/Dolphins fans. It's odd having Patriot fans rooting for the Chiefs this weekend.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:51 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

Make sure that gets put in Willie's locker
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:56 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The Bills are going to be an insanely tough team to beat but do they think Isaiah McKenzie is the secret sauce?

Like Tyreke? Dude WTF. Tyreek runs a legit 4.20. This kid ran in the mid-4.4s and is about 25 pounds lighter. Tyreek has more catches this year than Isaiah has his entire career to date.
More like the next Marquise Goodwin, the last time a similar dumb comparison was out there. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Was just watching the Bills Pats game.. First thing I noticed is the Bills left tackle is terrible.. Getting beat constantly.. Most of Allens runs were because the LT tackle was getting raped. Whomever lines up over there should feast...
That'd be.. *Checks notes*.. Frank Clark! Awesome!

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Everyone fanbase outside of KC thinks of Hill as the guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend
And broke his kids arm. They are very misinformed.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:53 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

And broke his kids arm. They are very misinformed.
This is what happens when the media rushes to publish things that are completely uncorroborated. Once it’s out there, true or not, it’s hard to put the Genie back in the bottle
[Reply]
jettio 08:21 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Just re-watched the Wk 5 game.....man, I'll say this: I'm really excited for this game coming up.....

We are a totally different, much more disciplined team than we were back then....we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, we'll be just fine
I watched it yesterday and realized that Chris Jones and C. Ward did not suit up. Clark had just returned from injury. Gay had just returned from injury. Clark is playing much better lately, Jarran Reed is playing much better lately than he played early in the year and Chiefs have Melvin Ingram now. Thornhill is one the field a lot more now and Sorenson had a couple awful plays.

Bills play like Jerry Glanville teams with a lot of hits on ballcarriers that were tackled already by a teammate.

The funny thing about Buffalo Bills is that they invested all that effort and emotion to win that game and be 4-1 while Chiefs were 2-3 and lose head to head tiebreaker.

I am gonna guess that a lot of the Bills players had that fun plane ride back to Buffalo saying that Chiefs will have to come to Buffalo for the playoffs this year.

Yet, they are coming to Arrowhead.

I also watched the 2020 AFC Championship and Bills showed a lot of poor sportsmanship at the end.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:41 AM 01-21-2022
I had forgotten how much bullshit that Frank Clark penalty was.

These to me were the key points in the #Chiefs vs #Bills previous Week 5 game that turned the tide in the Bills favor and Buffalo took full advantage of each opportunity. pic.twitter.com/1SoO7DyLTP

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:42 AM 01-21-2022
I’ve seen a lot of Bills fans claiming that they’re much improved since the AFCC and the Chiefs are weaker. Not sure what either opinion is based on, other than blowing out the Patriots.

The Bills averaged 22 ppg over the last few months and lost several games down the stretch, including Jacksonville. Last year they averaged 38 ppg down the stretch. Their defensive stats are better, but playing a bottom tier QB every week will do that. They haven’t stopped any good offenses.

KC, meanwhile, has improved on defense, the OL is much better, running game is better, and Mahomes is better at attacking various defenses.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:43 AM 01-21-2022
I definitely think that the Chiefs are a better team than the team that lost in October. At the same time, though, I think you can definitely make the argument that the Bills are better too. Singletary has played really well the past few weeks, they have other receivers involved such as McKenzie, Davis, Sanders. Also, they have been much more willing to expose Josh Allen to hits in the run game. They ran several designed QB runs in the last game. That performance against the Pats was probably the most dominating performance I've ever seen against a Bill Belichick defense. I think this game will be a dogfight with the two best teams in the AFC.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:46 AM 01-21-2022
Reading these Bills tears about not getting a home game is hilarious. Maybe your bitchasses shouldn’t have lost to the fucking Steelers and Jags
[Reply]
Hoover 08:50 AM 01-21-2022
Besides their three games vs the Patriots, the Bill have played the Jets, Falcons, Panthers most recently. I mean come on now. Plus Patrick will want to make up for his performance in week 5.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:50 AM 01-21-2022
I have no idea how they lost to the Jags?? But that was way back in early November so it doesn’t matter now.
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 01-21-2022
I mean, the Frank one....I guess he drove him in the ground. What are you supposed to do there though?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:57 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean, the Frank one....I guess he drove him in the ground. What are you supposed to do there though?
Yes. That call was complete BS. Once again, I wish every single thing was reviewable and able to be overturned.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:00 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’ve seen a lot of Bills fans claiming that they’re much improved since the AFCC and the Chiefs are weaker. Not sure what either opinion is based on, other than blowing out the Patriots.

The Bills averaged 22 ppg over the last few months and lost several games down the stretch, including Jacksonville. Last year they averaged 38 ppg down the stretch. Their defensive stats are better, but playing a bottom tier QB every week will do that. They haven’t stopped any good offenses.

KC, meanwhile, has improved on defense, the OL is much better, running game is better, and Mahomes is better at attacking various defenses.

I wrote this earlier but it bears repeating. The idea they are playing great is based solely on beating the overrated Patriots twice. People just assume Belichick and Patriots means solid team and great defense but they were not a very good team this season.

It would be like the Chiefs playing great against the Raiders two of their last three games with a bunch of bad performances around it and saying the Chiefs are playing better than anyone.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 103
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up