ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Thornhill played 11 snaps last night
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 09-20-2021
Juan Thornhill played 11 snaps. He has way more talent than Dirty Dan but continues to get scrub playing time.

The usage of Thornhill is a complete mystery. Please enlighten me as to why Thornhill doesn't play more snaps?
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 04:57 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Oh fuck off, Reid.
How is having a better camp not an acceptable barometer for success this early in the season?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:09 PM 09-20-2021
Not a good sign that a second round pick can’t beat out very mediocre Dan Sorensen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:11 PM 09-20-2021
Through 2 games chiefs have 21 missed tackles. Sorensen has 9. No other player has more than 2
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 09-20-2021
The Sorenson consistency
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:20 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Through 2 games chiefs have 21 missed tackles. Sorensen has 9. No other player has more than 2
Sounds like Spags had a brilliant plan on how to keep the game close...it worked.

Let them run unabated to the right all night, pretend it's not happening...then put in your worst tackler.

Do people realize that Clete has been the official on the Chiefs last 2 regular season losses? He has single-handedly made Vegas millions...

That call on HB was a work of art...Collensworth even said "I dont what a penalty is anymore"..it was almost as amazing as his roughing call on Jones in the AFCCG.

He has officiated 4 of Mahomes losses...he did the classic Rams game too. We all remember the flags at the start...like every other play. I dont think the Chiefs have won with him calling the game..
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:24 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sounds like Spags had a brilliant plan on how to keep the game close...it worked.

Let them run unabated to the right all night, pretend it's not happening...then put in your worst tackler.
You always lose your shit after a loss and rant about the same thing over and over again. It's the same thing every time they lose. Win they win, you wanna talk football.

But when they lose, that's when Reid is in on it, and now Spags too.

Yes BlackOp, Spags and Reid are in on it and sabotaged their team for the NFL script writers.

We get it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:25 PM 09-20-2021

Do people realize that Clete has been the official on the Chiefs last 2 regular season losses?
You said they switched out Tony Corrente.

Did you watch Tony Corrente's game? Because his was far, far worse than Blakeman, who didn't even have any egregious calls against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:31 PM 09-20-2021
Over-reaction planet again.

Ya'll LOVE Dan one week, then hate him the next.

EVERYONE on the Defense side of the ball SUCKED ass. Replacing Dan with Juan would not have changed anything. The entire game plan from Spags was garbage.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:46 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You always lose your shit after a loss and rant about the same thing over and over again. It's the same thing every time they lose. Win they win, you wanna talk football.

Yes BlackOp, Spags and Reid are in on it and sabotaged their team for the NFL script writers.

We get it.
I'm not "losing my shit"...I'm calling them out.

I already said I forgot this game, emotionally, the moment it was over. It's just entertainment to me now...but I'll still expose their horseshit. It'll never change...there is too much money and media control for anything substantial. You have to either accept this is how it is or tune out...It's free mindless fodder for me...they arent getting anything from me but a minuscule ratings tick.

I already pointed out the suspect nature of the Chiefs early schedule...KC going 14-1 and resting their starters was not the outcome the NFL wants.

Keep an eye on around week 9/10.. it's when a lot of upsets typically happen as they reshape the narrative for the final push. They want people watching until week 18.
[Reply]
-King- 06:12 PM 09-20-2021
I'm not "losing my shit"...I'm calling them out.

I already said I forgot this game, emotionally, the moment it was over. It's just entertainment to me now...but I'll still expose their horseshit. It'll never change...there is too much money and media control for anything substantial. You have to either accept this is how it is or tune out...It's free mindless fodder for me...they arent getting anything from me but a minuscule ratings tick.

I already pointed out the suspect nature of the Chiefs early schedule...KC going 14-1 and resting their starters was not the outcome the NFL wants.

Keep an eye on around week 9/10.. it's when a lot of upsets typically happen as they reshape the narrative for the final push. They want people watching until week 18.
Ready to be wrong the 4th or 5th year in a row? Who are your Superbowl picks? Who is the league rigging it for this year?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:39 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:

Translation, this shit bag player plays above me
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:51 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Sorenson has more mouths to feed
You are massively underrated as a poster. More so than Thornhill as a safety.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:23 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Over-reaction planet again.

Ya'll LOVE Dan one week, then hate him the next.

EVERYONE on the Defense side of the ball SUCKED ass. Replacing Dan with Juan would not have changed anything. The entire game plan from Spags was garbage.
Guys in position to make a play and miss a tackle, blowing a read or assignment, or a edge defender getting walked in by the tight end is a 'garbage' gameplan?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:42 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are massively underrated as a poster. More so than Thornhill as a safety.
I’ve noticed a very recent uptick in the quality of your posts as well
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:45 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

We get it.
It's like Bill Cooper is still alive and got into football
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up