ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why is our run defense so bad?
TLO 10:21 PM 09-19-2021
Someone smarter than me please explain.

Is it the line? LBs? Both?
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:58 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just telling you how the world ACTUALLY works...this is sports entertainment with a ton of gambling money attached to it.

They dont even hide it anymore...every NFL site has a section dedicated to Vegas points spreads now...it's in the open.

You can believe what you want...makes no difference to me.

I said earlier in the week..DO NOT bet on this game...the spread is too low.

I said dont bet on the Raiders opener against the Ravens either...

Thank goodness you were there for us, with your delusions and stuff, BlackPoop.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Thank goodness you were there for us, with your delusions and stuff, BlackPoop.
I'm not anywhere for anyone....and everywhere for everyone.

Dont kill the messenger...I have nothing to do with it.

I saved innocent people some money these last two weeks...doing God's work.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:12 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hitchens never shoots the gap. Just stands there and waits to be blocked 5 yards past the Los
And Niemann gets completely wiped out of the play when he's in there. I can't believe it's been 3 years and we haven't found someone better to take his role. He offers absolutely nothing to this defense.
[Reply]
Bump 12:15 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
And Niemann gets completely wiped out of the play when he's in there. I can't believe it's been 3 years and we haven't found someone better to take his role. He offers absolutely nothing to this defense.
well Gay was supposed to be that guy, hopefully he's back soon.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:21 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
God I sure hope so
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:44 AM 09-20-2021
According to The Franchise, it’s that teams are scheming the Chiefs.

Of course, she’s a moron too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:46 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Originally Posted by lcarus:
God I sure hope so
At this point, Gay better enter the pitch like effin' O-Ren Ishii, or the defense is fooked all season.

[Reply]
GayFrogs 01:23 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nick Chubb
Kareem Hunt
Lamar Jackson
That's the kind of excuse bob sutton would give
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:28 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not anywhere for anyone....and everywhere for everyone.

Dont kill the messenger...I have nothing to do with it.

I saved innocent people some money these last two weeks...doing God's work.
There must be some fire ass meth coming from Mexico because you are zooted my guy
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:31 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nick Chubb
Kareem Hunt
Lamar Jackson
Don't forget the 3 Ravens runningbacks that weren't even on a team just over a week ago. Those three guys made our run D look like amateur hour tonight...

Just calling a spade a spade.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:40 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
There must be some fire ass meth coming from Mexico because you are zooted my guy
Zooted or not...I warned against betting on both games.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:05 AM 09-20-2021
Plus side is we've played two of the best running teams. The downside is before this game it was easier to say Baker and Browns will always choke and we've completely had the Ravens number.

Honestly surprised Veach isn't getting more criticism. I was really positive about his approach to the DL. I thought the Jones switch was a smart move and although didn't understand the raving for Reed, thought Wharton and Saunders improvement would suffice. Doesn't look that way. Reed looks signfiicantly worse than even the rank mediocre he's been the last few years, Wharton, Saunders and Nnadi appear to have gone backwards and it turns out moving to DE from DT actually isn't that easy and when it's your best defensive player, it might be best to keep him where he's guaranteed elite.

Clark, Danna, Okafor and Jones do not look like great options. Danna is not stout against the run, I don't care how many times it's said. Clark looks pretty cooked and Okafor will break in about a week. Not sure this has been a Veach masterstroke.

I realise Spags scheme of focusing on coverage and largely ignoring the run deserves blame too. But the offseason moves are looking less than stellar.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:39 AM 09-20-2021
The crazy thing is the defense looked so encouraging in preseason but it's all fallen apart lately. Spaggs might need to go back to basics in order to get better results tbh.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:55 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Our run defense has been bad since we lost Derrick Johnson. This issue is wayyy deeper than just these past two games.
Was going to post exactly this but you saved me the trouble
[Reply]
scho63 04:56 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Our run defense has been bad since we lost Derrick Johnson. This issue is wayyy deeper than just these past two games.
Excellent post! :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up