ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the LA Chargers ( Week 3)
TLO 09:24 PM 09-19-2021
We're on to the Chargers, and our first noon game of the season.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:57 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bruh, you're trying WAAAY too hard right now.
You should be 0-2 right now
[Reply]
New World Order 05:58 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Shut the fuck up. You know we're going to end up winning the division again.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 09-20-2021
That's nice, dear.
[Reply]
TLO 06:00 PM 09-20-2021
Don't feed the troll
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:02 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Don't feed the troll
Eh he deserves to troll. He's 2-0 and our defense and coach were a complete embarrassment last night.

He'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:32 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
As terrible as the Chiefs defense is, they're not beating anybody by 20 points.
This team doesn't bury anyone anymore. Even if they can, they won't . Just don't see them winning by 20. We will be fortunate to cover the spread.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:35 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This team doesn't bury anyone anymore. Even if they can, they won't . Just don't see them winning by 20. We will be fortunate to cover the spread.
Yall score too damn fast
[Reply]
tredadda 07:37 PM 09-20-2021
Yall score too damn fast
And then go through mind numbing lapses where we score nothing and let teams back into it.
[Reply]
TEX 07:41 PM 09-20-2021
Yep. Because all any team has to do is run the football. This year's defense is Bob Sutton defense bad.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:45 PM 09-20-2021
And then go through mind numbing lapses where we score nothing and let teams back into it.
They are not scrubs and I think they have a good defense. Just a bump in the road but I am still sure you all should win the west this year unless that defense falls apart completely. If Hill is doubled it goes to Kelce, If Kelce is doubled it goes to Hill. Personally I am sick of seeing it :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 07:53 PM 09-20-2021
They are not scrubs and I think they have a good defense. Just a bump in the road but I am still sure you all should win the west this year unless that defense falls apart completely. If Hill is doubled it goes to Kelce, If Kelce is doubled it goes to Hill. Personally I am sick of seeing it :-)
Oh, I don't doubt this team wins the West and should have the #1 seed again along with being the favorites to win the SB. They just stop trying for stretches at a time before turning it on at the end. That worked last year, but at some point it will bite them, like last night. The other team's defense is irrelevant to me as this team has shown the ability to score on anyone when they want/need to. They just won't bury teams. We won the SB by 11 more because of Williams breaking a long TD run than Andy going for the kill shot.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:10 AM 09-21-2021
Faders fans always seem to forget that they’re called the Faders for a reason. It’s like clockwork every single year. Win a couple early games, then by mid season they fade in out.
[Reply]
srvy 05:44 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard combined for 180 yards on the ground and another 56 yards in the air. The Bolts did not struggle just in-between the tackles but in covering the running backs in the passing game as well. - la chargers, sounds french
AFC west division game it will be a dogfight, they always are. We opened with the Browns a physical game and had to go to Rat Bird town for another physical team. The chiefs are going to need to harden up and buck up.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:59 AM 09-21-2021
AFC West battles are always tough; not expecting the Chargers to shoot themselves in the foot two weeks in a row.

Can't pick yet, still too emotional about the poor play of the defense. It wasn't just the poor tackling, there were receivers uncovered all over the field. Dump off passes with no red in the same zip code. This looks a lot like 2018 except teams aren't playing the Chiefs the same way on defense.

Allowing teams 100% TD rate in the red zone is scary.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:28 AM 09-21-2021
I think we win. We’re going to be playing at home angry
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up