ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 44
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Week 2 Other Games Thread *****
KChiefs1 09:05 AM 09-19-2021
Great slate of games before the Chiefs play tonight.

Raiders @ Steelers
Rams @ Colts
Bills @ Dolphins
Patriots @ Jets
Cowboys @ Chargers
Titans @ Seahawks

Kay Adams is generational eye candy.

Originally Posted by :

Coverage maps:

[Reply]
penchief 09:11 AM 09-19-2021
Kay is gorgeous but am I the only one who preferred how she looked before she lost weight and spent COVID in a tanning bed? She’s beautiful but a little too dolled up for my tastes. NFL Network is for sure selling the sexier Kay.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:12 AM 09-19-2021
Really interested to see how Buffalo does this week against Miami. They have the Football Team and Texans at home after this then they go on the road to the Chiefs and Titans. So shit could go sideways for them pretty quick if they don't get it together.
[Reply]
TLO 09:14 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Kay is gorgeous but am I the only one who preferred how she looked before she lost weight and spent COVID in a tanning bed? She’s beautiful but a little too dolled up for my tastes. NFL Network is for sure selling the sexier Kay.
I think she had some plastic surgery done too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:17 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Really interested to see how Buffalo does this week against Miami. They have the Football Team and Texans at home after this then they go on the road to the Chiefs and Titans. So shit could go sideways for them pretty quick if they don't get it together.
Same. The games that I’m most looking forward to seeing that don’t involve my favorite NFL team the Kansas City Chiefs, are the Mia/Bills and Vegas/Pitt
[Reply]
lcarus 09:22 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Same. The games that I’m most looking forward to seeing that don’t involve my favorite NFL team the Kansas City Chiefs, are the Mia/Bills and Vegas/Pitt
Yeah. Also the Cowboys/Chargers should be entertaining. The Titans could easily start their season 0-2 if they don't get a win in Seattle. Lots of good shit on today. I'm normally a guy who likes when the Chiefs have noon games (like they used to before they had a marketable elite QB) because I'm just too amped up and can't wait, but I can deal with the games that are on instead today.
[Reply]
penchief 09:22 AM 09-19-2021
Agree, league wide this is one of the most interesting seasons I can recall. So many teams with a legit chance to be good. So many intriguing story lines. I’m buckling in for a very competitive season across the league. We’re going to be treated to a lot of great games. Football is back for real.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:24 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
All I know is that I want to fuck her face and cum all over that neck thing.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:27 AM 09-19-2021
All those good games, and we get the Texans @ Browns, because the Baker factor. :-)
[Reply]
penchief 09:28 AM 09-19-2021
LOL
[Reply]
lcarus 09:30 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Kay Adams is ready.

Definitely looks different to me.

[Reply]
Why Not? 09:30 AM 09-19-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by Pablo:
All I know is that I want to **** her face and cum all over that neck thing.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 AM 09-19-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM 09-19-2021
They had Broncos/Jaguars here but switched it to Raiders/Steelers.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:26 AM 09-19-2021
Definitely looks different to me.

[img]

Which Kay did it better? I'm thinking messy Kay might be my favorite in a situation where there is no wrong answer

[Reply]
Page 1 of 44
1 234511 > Last »
Up