ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>Start sit thread 2021
Dunerdr 10:48 AM 09-09-2021
I figured we could use a place to discuss these things.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:14 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
According to my favorite source for trade values, you come out ahead (in terms of value) in PPR formats and itís an even trade in standard scoring formats.

All that saidÖ

I donít personally like the trade. We all know Mixonís ceiling is top 3/4 RB, and he looked the part week 1. His ADP built in injury team concerns, and the perception of his current value still reflects those concerns. Drafting a top 3-4 RB in the late 2nd or early 3rd is how you win leagues.

I worry that that your post trade RB room will drive you crazy. Carson will miss a game or two with nagging injuries (though he does play through them a lot), Davis is on an abysmal team that has a pass first mentality (and may become RBC once Gallman is more integrated), Tyson is a UDFA RB whose only getting a shot because 3 RBs ahead of him were injured - and he now has 3 vets chasing him for playing time once they learn the systems - and he will have TDs cultured by Lamar, Jamal Williams will be book or bust based on game script and RBC with Swift, and Pollard isnít a reliable start unless Zeke is injured unless youíre happy with 5-8 points.

Mixon (if he stays healthy) gives you a consistent RB1 that will get 90% of snaps and touches.

Thomas is also way under valued because of his injuries and bone headed decisions, but when he gets healthy, he should absolutely feast in the Saints offense with Winston. We all know his history with Brees - he was a top 2 fantasy WR two years in a row. We obviously donít know how the season plays out and if/when he comes backÖ but if he does, thereís a good chance heís close to Tyreekís output on a week to week basis.

So I think I would personally stay Pat.
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Also, is Thomas on your IR currently? If so, who else are you going to drop to be able to have enough roster spots to complete the trade?
Yes. Thomas is on an ir spot but I have an empty bench spot currently. (Limit of 10 waiver adds for the season so I was just waiting for a week or two before filling the spot.)

And I had got Mixon with the 24th pick and was ecstatic that he fell to me. But I would have been more excited had hill fell to me.

Thomas value will rise as we get closer to him playing for sure which is why I drafted him, but the opportunity to use him already to get hill is worth it imo.

And yes, my rbs will be severely weakened. But as much as I wanted to believe in Mixon I'm not sure how value will be higher than it is right now. The Bengals o line did not look much better.

All in all, I think the only way I win the trade is by injury (to Mixon or zeke). But I'm not losing the trade badly either and I get to upgrade my wr1 to the #1 wr.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:17 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Do we think Saquon Barkley bounces back?

Iíve got a very thin RB room in one of my leagues (Barkley, Swift, Fournette, Drake) and am worried that I donít have a reliable RB1.

At WR I have Hill, Thielen, OBJ, Thomas, Mooney, and Gage.

Iím thinking of trying to package Barkley and Thomas or OBJ to see if I can get someone like Clyde, Mixon, or Carson.

Iíve got some anxiety that I trade Barkley away and he returns to form, but also anxiety that I sit and wait and his value plummets.

Any thoughts?
I dont think Barkley will be a top 10 rb. I don't trust the giants o line and they have a bunch of mouths to feed on the passing game. But I think he'll be better than where he's at right now.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:25 PM 09-22-2021
Ok. New trade proposal.

Different league.

I'd be trading away thielen, Carson, pollard

I'd be getting back hill, ceh, and a throwaway.

My roster is

Mahomes

McLaurin
Theilen
Cooks
Chase

Ekeler
Carson
Davis
J Williams
Pollard
Gainwell
Hines

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:45 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Ok. New trade proposal.

Different league.

I'd be trading away thielen, Carson, pollard

I'd be getting back hill, ceh, and a throwaway.

My roster is

Mahomes

McLaurin
Theilen
Cooks
Chase

Ekeler
Carson
Davis
J Williams
Pollard
Gainwell
Hines

Thoughts?
Iíd say it all comes down to what you think of CEH vs. how healthy you think Carson will be across the entire season.

My favorite trade value chart (updated for week 3) says youíd win the trade in a PPR leagueÖ but I donít know if Iíd personally take the trade because your current roster feels pretty damn comfortable. Youíve got 2 reliable WR and RB starts plus Cooks/Davis/Williams during it out for flex time. Post trade youíd have 1 reliable RB, then enigma known as CEH or Davis. WR and flex would stay the same. That seems like a step back at face value, but maybe Iíve become to cynical of CEH. Iíve benched him in my leagues. I love Carson, but there is a very real injury history that suggests he will miss a few games too. Worth considering.

I also saw an interesting stat a week ago. Donít remember the exacts, but it was something like Thielen has only finished outside the top 10 WR in weekly scoring once over the last 3.5 years. Dude is the definition of consistency on a week to week basis. He was drafted low because people thought his TD numbers were unsustainable, but 2 weeks into the season, heís been one of the leagues best red zone targets. Heís got chemistry with Cousins. Tyreek meanwhile has a wider range of scoring outcomes. Waaaay higher ceiling, but also a floor <5 points as seen last week and a few times last season.

I donít think accepting or declining this one is bad - my thoughts are go with your gut!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:15 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Iíd say it all comes down to what you think of CEH vs. how healthy you think Carson will be across the entire season.

My favorite trade value chart (updated for week 3) says youíd win the trade in a PPR leagueÖ but I donít know if Iíd personally take the trade because your current roster feels pretty damn comfortable. Youíve got 2 reliable WR and RB starts plus Cooks/Davis/Williams during it out for flex time. Post trade youíd have 1 reliable RB, then enigma known as CEH or Davis. WR and flex would stay the same. That seems like a step back at face value, but maybe Iíve become to cynical of CEH. Iíve benched him in my leagues. I love Carson, but there is a very real injury history that suggests he will miss a few games too. Worth considering.

I also saw an interesting stat a week ago. Donít remember the exacts, but it was something like Thielen has only finished outside the top 10 WR in weekly scoring once over the last 3.5 years. Dude is the definition of consistency on a week to week basis. He was drafted low because people thought his TD numbers were unsustainable, but 2 weeks into the season, heís been one of the leagues best red zone targets. Heís got chemistry with Cousins. Tyreek meanwhile has a wider range of scoring outcomes. Waaaay higher ceiling, but also a floor <5 points as seen last week and a few times last season.

I donít think accepting or declining this one is bad - my thoughts are go with your gut!
Always appreciate your input. Also, thanks for the trade value. I consulted it during the process. I was just trying to get ceh for cheap but he didn't like chase and offered up hill with this proposal. It looks bad for me based on current scoring but terrible for him on ROS projections.

However, I like Carson but he isn't much more reliable than ceh. And I like theilen but count me in the list of people who don't think his scoring tds is sustainable.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:18 AM 09-23-2021
In my work league we have two guys who think they are smarter than everyone else and are stupid drafters. This allowed some serious talent to slide. My roster day one was

Zeke
Chubb
Swift
Mike Davis
Mahomes
Claypool
Hollywood Brown
Antonio Brown
CEH
the some fill in scrubs, I grabbed a stupid amount of decent rb's because i grabbed them late as hell. Yesterday i traded Swift for AJ Brown. I'm being accused by some of taking advantage of my trade partner, and being taken advantage of/ helping him out. Is this trade lopsided either way? IMO he had quality recievers and weak rbs, aj under performed and swift has put up points.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:51 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
In my work league we have two guys who think they are smarter than everyone else and are stupid drafters. This allowed some serious talent to slide. My roster day one was

Zeke
Chubb
Swift
Mike Davis
Mahomes
Claypool
Hollywood Brown
Antonio Brown
CEH
the some fill in scrubs, I grabbed a stupid amount of decent rb's because i grabbed them late as hell. Yesterday i traded Swift for AJ Brown. I'm being accused by some of taking advantage of my trade partner, and being taken advantage of/ helping him out. Is this trade lopsided either way? IMO he had quality recievers and weak rbs, aj under performed and swift has put up points.
I'd say you are definitely getting the better end of the deal. And I'd also tell the people complaining to go suck eggs. If the deal was agreed on by the two parties fairly, everyone else can fuck off
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:06 AM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I'd say you are definitely getting the better end of the deal. And I'd also tell the people complaining to go suck eggs. If the deal was agreed on by the two parties fairly, everyone else can **** off
My thoughts as well. I got the higher upside guy, he got the guy currently producing though.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:15 AM 09-26-2021
CEH, Mike Davis or Tyson Williams?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
CEH, Mike Davis or Tyson Williams?
Williams.

Mike Davis or Trey Sermon?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:50 AM 09-28-2021
I went CEH because i was at the game and didnt want bad karma. The karma thing didnt work but CEH did. Beat my boss in my work league by 1.2 points thanks to CEH and Zeke.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:52 AM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I went CEH because i was at the game and didnt want bad karma. The karma thing didnt work but CEH did. Beat my boss in my work league by 1.2 points thanks to CEH and Zeke.
That trade of yours didn't work out for you very well this week.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:46 PM 09-28-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
That trade of yours didn't work out for you very well this week.
A solid .3 for AJ brown, while swift put up 28 i think lol. But im not confident that Lions game scripts will always favor swift. I figured i was selling high after he racked up some garbage time catches.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:00 AM 10-13-2021
Sorry. More trade questions. Feel like I'm about to offer most of my #1 team away in one of my leagues but I think it's a good deal for me.

Henderson, Carson, Chase and fant for cook, waller and Bateman.

I've already traded away thielen in this league. So I'd be downgrading once again at wr. But I'd still have McLaurin Cooks waddle and toney.

No clue if the guy would go for that but he'd been pushing for chase the past few weeks and he's trying to offload dalvin to me now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:38 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Sorry. More trade questions. Feel like I'm about to offer most of my #1 team away in one of my leagues but I think it's a good deal for me.

Henderson, Carson, Chase and fant for cook, waller and Bateman.

I've already traded away thielen in this league. So I'd be downgrading once again at wr. But I'd still have McLaurin Cooks waddle and toney.

No clue if the guy would go for that but he'd been pushing for chase the past few weeks and he's trying to offload dalvin to me now.
You recieve Bateman, waller and cook?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up