ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:57 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I'm fine with people challenging me on what I state/believe...had a lot of disagreements on here with other Planet denizens. Most just say...sorry dude I think you are wrong in different ways...some very creative. I am fine with that...

But getting enraged enough to post something to the effect of "you are a dipshit"....or "you are a $%&@# moron" may be alright with you, but not with me. That's a whole other level of angry that is unhealthy. I have seen Dane disagree with people on here and it wasn't respectfully....and was for small things.

I am assuming he has me on ignore....just like I have him on ignore. Life is too short and I am too old to tolerate someone who doesn't know me getting enraged for disagreeing. There are too many other good Chiefs fans on here to discuss/disagree with that don't resort to angry posts to make their point.
And I 100% respect that, and don't entirely disagree.

But being called a butt fucking moron, or being told to drink antifreeze, climb an AIDS tree, etc are for better or worse the fabric of this place. And it's entertaining AF. But it's not for everyone, and that's why there are features to ignore others.

I guess my point is about judging people based solely on what gets posted here. I've lost count of how many people I've met on here that act like assholes, but were a blast to hang out with IRL. Many have become lifelong friends I still make a point to see when I'm in the area. And I'm sure the reverse is true, I've been far from a saint on this site.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, he can be a touch on the moody side.

There's one guy who's probably responsible for 90% of the thumbs down votes that I've gotten over the years. Fucker's been a member for 20 years, but has around 300 posts. We've never had any sort of exchange, ever, but if you see a thumbs down vote on something I posted, it's probably from him. Very strange. Him I repay with neg rep. :-)
Speaking of weirdos who give me multiple thumbs down, I have apparently ran afoul of Billay. He hit me with nine of them yesterday.

Since I have no interest in hearing about him getting cornholed by the maintenance guy at his trailer park or similar exploits, I long ago put his degenerate, attention-whoring ass on ignore. I guess he resents this. He gave me a thumbs down on a post yesterday, so I responded with a neg. Clearly he didn't like it. :-)

I'm not taking you off ignore, Billay, but I will say this - in my rep comment, I likened you to Richard Simmons, which really isn't accurate. You're more like the dump Richard Simmons would take after getting buttfucked by an angry bridge troll.

Have a nice day!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:00 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I mean, he absolutely was a dick to a lot of people. And he'd openly admit that.

If we're going to judge based solely on things posted here, then 99.4% of this board is a dick. Personally, it's what I love about this place.
I’m more than happy to trade a few punches and then buy you a beer but a few here go full retard all too often.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:13 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
And I 100% respect that, and don't entirely disagree.

But being called a butt ****ing moron, or being told to drink antifreeze, climb an AIDS tree, etc are for better or worse the fabric of this place. And it's entertaining AF. But it's not for everyone, and that's why there are features to ignore others.

I guess my point is about judging people based solely on what gets posted here. I've lost count of how many people I've met on here that act like assholes, but were a blast to hang out with IRL. Many have become lifelong friends I still make a point to see when I'm in the area. And I'm sure the reverse is true, I've been far from a saint on this site.
Oh...I would never call myself a saint. I have had my moments that I am not proud of. Most don't remember that on the Star board and when I joined here in the first few days I went by mmaddog....something at that point in my life I wore like a badge of honor. Not so proud of some of those moments now.

Because of where I have lived my in person meetings with Planet fans have been few...but those who I have met in person will tell you I seem like a decent guy....and love to hear myself talk.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:27 AM 09-10-2021
I'm guilty of snapping at people over something silly. I think what causes it a lot of times is I will have read 99 idiotic things in a row by a bunch of random idiots without saying anything and then the 100th person will say something a little dumb but innocuous and I'll respond like they just took a dump on my shoe.

Recent examples would be my responses to TLO posting "who?" in a RIP thread and Rainman saying he doesn't like black and white movies.

On second thought, maybe I'm just a dick.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:51 AM 09-10-2021
Speaking of weirdos who give me multiple thumbs down, I have apparently ran afoul of Billay. He hit me with nine of them yesterday.

Since I have no interest in hearing about him getting cornholed by the maintenance guy at his trailer park or similar exploits, I long ago put his degenerate, attention-whoring ass on ignore. I guess he resents this. He gave me a thumbs down on a post yesterday, so I responded with a neg. Clearly he didn't like it. :-)

I'm not taking you off ignore, Billay, but I will say this - in my rep comment, I likened you to Richard Simmons, which really isn't accurate. You're more like the dump Richard Simmons would take after getting buttfucked by an angry bridge troll.

Have a nice day!
:-) goddamn I love this place.
[Reply]
scho63 10:04 AM 09-10-2021
Some here kiss his ass like royalty, real suck ups.

They fawn over him like little school girls.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:10 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Some here kiss his as like royalty, real suck ups.

Makes 0 sense too because he is one of the biggest assholes here. Bunch of Hollywood dickriders I'm guessing.
[Reply]
neech 10:40 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Some here kiss his as like royalty, real suck ups.

I thought he was a unhappy person that was mad and frustrated with life so he would get on here and berate people, kind of sad actually.
[Reply]
eDave 10:42 AM 09-10-2021
Is Dane around?
No.
Awesome. Let's bag on him.
[Reply]
-King- 10:42 AM 09-10-2021

Have a nice day!
How do you see who thumbed up/down your posts?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:44 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Go to user CP and then click on Helpful Answers
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:44 AM 09-10-2021
Here, try it out when you find out
[Reply]
staylor26 10:44 AM 09-10-2021
User CP under “Helpful Answers” you buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
eDave 10:44 AM 09-10-2021
Check your User CP then Helpful Answers on the left sidebar.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up