ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:28 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My theory is that Dane has, at times, used this place as an outlet to blow off steam. I've seen him tear into people who didn't really seem deserving of the level of anger they were blasted with. But hell, I've done it too. Most of us have at one point or another. Sometimes the dog you kick because you're having a shitty day is a stranger you'll never meet on the internet.

Like I said, some of the Dane hate is deserved. But for every person who got blasted out of nowhere for venturing an opposing opinion, I'd wager there are two who are just butthurt because he lives in Hollywood and hobnobs with the rich and famous, and they don't.

I thumbs downed one of his posts and he sperged out over it, left me an awesome neg rep message and wrote an entire essay about how I (and others who did the same) were wrong. It was almost hootie-esque in the way he blew up over something so small. That was the first I ever interacted with him.

Granted I did escalate it some after his initial shitfit... but after reading more of his posts he seems like a narcissistic blowhard.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:35 PM 09-08-2021
He's dead.

On more serious note, not a fan of the guy. He clearly has anger issues. He also treats ppl like they are pieces of shit. I could careless when or if he comes back.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:24 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He's dead.

On more serious note, nut a fan of the guy. He clearly has anger issues. He also treats ppl like they are pieces of shit. I could careless when or if he comes back.
You could care less, so you actually might be distraught over him not returning?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:49 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I thumbs downed one of his posts and he sperged out over it, left me an awesome neg rep message and wrote an entire essay about how I (and others who did the same) were wrong. It was almost hootie-esque in the way he blew up over something so small. That was the first I ever interacted with him.

Granted I did escalate it some after his initial shitfit... but after reading more of his posts he seems like a narcissistic blowhard.
Yeah, he can be a touch on the moody side.

There's one guy who's probably responsible for 90% of the thumbs down votes that I've gotten over the years. Fucker's been a member for 20 years, but has around 300 posts. We've never had any sort of exchange, ever, but if you see a thumbs down vote on something I posted, it's probably from him. Very strange. Him I repay with neg rep. :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 06:54 PM 09-08-2021
Yeah, he can be a touch on the moody side.

There's one guy who's probably responsible for 90% of the thumbs down votes that I've gotten over the years. Fucker's been a member for 20 years, but has around 300 posts. We've never had any sort of exchange, ever, but if you see a thumbs down vote on something I posted, it's probably from him. Very strange. Him I repay with neg rep. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:56 PM 09-08-2021
I love Dane.

Some of y'all a bunch of snowflakes who can't drink antifreeze and get whacked with the AIDS tree like a man.
[Reply]
Mennonite 06:58 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I love Dane.
He's no Simply Red.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:00 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I should give you positive rep just to fuck with you. :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 07:04 PM 09-08-2021
I should give you positive rep just to fuck with you. :-)
Sorry, you left it open and I had to
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
He's no Simply Red.
Both of them are truly beautiful and legends of CP in their own specials ways.

(I know I've shared this before, but SR actually grazed my leg once. And...it moved.)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:10 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He's dead.

On more serious note, nut a fan of the guy. He clearly has anger issues. He also treats ppl like they are pieces of shit. I could careless when or if he comes back.
Gosh, I hope he's still composing and not decomposing.
[Reply]
sully1983 07:35 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Shut the **** up dipshit. The only posters who had any problems with Dane were complete ****ing morons.
I don't have a problem with him at all. I was just making an observation about him. Thats all. I stated that he seems like a "strange fella" but I wished him all the best in my post. Just thought it was a bit odd that some dude would be boasting & bragging on an internet message board about his wife from Thailand was getting banged by a bunch of guys of different backgrounds/races before they married. He apparently lives in Hollywood after all so that explains quite a bit.

Good for him I guess. I don't give a shit either way. I'm sure he's grateful that a complete stranger is sticking up for him on an anonymous internet message board though. Good for you!

[Reply]
Meatloaf 06:05 AM 09-09-2021
You’ve not yet arrived on CP until Dane calls you a Butt ****ing Moran. ‘Tis one of the joys of CP.

Miss me some Dane!
[Reply]
burt 10:22 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
You forgot "Butt Fucking Moron" what he enjoyed calling anyone he disagreed with.
Somehow, I never received that moniker from him.....I guess I am just an under achiever.
[Reply]
TLO 10:41 AM 09-09-2021
Dane McCloud. Dane McCloud. Dane McCloud.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up