ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
-King- 07:46 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Absolutely true on all counts. I’ll also add that he’s a truly good dude who has gone out of his way to help many people in this community. Even offered me hospitality when I was expected to be in his neighborhood on a fire call.

This bulletin board isn’t what it once was, but Dane’s still the genuinely good human that he always was.
So it's all an act? Why does he do that?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:47 PM 09-07-2021
I like dane

He is most likely working on a reboot of Supertrain.
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:50 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
. Even offered me hospitality when I was expected to be in his neighborhood

[Reply]
Delano 08:00 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
There’s a whole lot of dumb fucking bitches here.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:23 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I always figured you as a LEFT kinda guy.

Now go crawl off in a corner and suck on your tampon
I’m currently 60 miles toward your location and closing in fast, you best stand watch in the pre dawn hours if you even wanna stand a CHANCE
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:28 PM 09-07-2021
He'll return when the need arises for some denigrating humility to be handed about.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:29 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
My theory is that Dane has, at times, used this place as an outlet to blow off steam. I've seen him tear into people who didn't really seem deserving of the level of anger they were blasted with. But hell, I've done it too. Most of us have at one point or another. Sometimes the dog you kick because you're having a shitty day is a stranger you'll never meet on the internet.

Like I said, some of the Dane hate is deserved. But for every person who got blasted out of nowhere for venturing an opposing opinion, I'd wager there are two who are just butthurt because he lives in Hollywood and hobnobs with the rich and famous, and they don't.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:30 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
When did Dane ever say "please?" I expect you to be banned from the thread for bringing up politics, you colossal douche.
God I hope so. That would be tight.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:35 PM 09-07-2021
Hey, I get it. My attempt at humor was adding the "please" when telling Direckshun to shut up. Keeping political posts out of The Lounge is a mod enforced rule and Direckshun was the only one breaking that rule in this thread. Calling him a "colossal douche" after he compared me to Dane was just my subtle way of letting him know that I couldn't care less if he was hit by a bus.

Now stop being such a dick nose you **** stick.
Subtlety truly is a trail you’ve blazed on this forum. The deep, invested nuance seeping out of your posts often escapes me and leaves me in the lurch, isolated in my inability to track the 4D chess you’re perpetually playing.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:36 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
:-)

This thread might be just what we need to get us through till Sunday.
Amen. Bring back Week 4 Preseason if this is what we have to sift through.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:23 PM 09-07-2021
When Dane ever passes he'll be in the CP Hall of Fame. Hope he 's well. I sent him a PM several weeks ago and no response.
[Reply]
TLO 03:44 PM 09-08-2021
Anyone spot Dane yet?
[Reply]
TLO 03:46 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
When Dane ever passes he'll be in the CP Hall of Fame. Hope he 's well. I sent him a PM several weeks ago and no response.
What a morbid thought.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:04 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
God I hope so. That would be tight.
Unlike your mom's gaping asshole.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:14 PM 09-08-2021
Unlike your mom's gaping asshole.
Loose butthole.
[Reply]