ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
EPodolak 04:26 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Is that the same Dane that goes by DaneMcCloud? The guy that acts like a big time Hollywood insider & smug unhinged know it all? That Dane?:-) I recall him yelling at other posters and myself for disagreeing with him for the most petty reasons not too long ago in regards to some movie news. lol Also recall him bragging on here about his mail order bride from Thailand being banged by black guys in previous relationships before they met. Strange fella imo but whatever floats his boat I guess. I wish him well
Have some time to kill before dinner, on the off chance this is real could you link for my amusement?

:-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:34 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
No, that is attempted humor. Prison Bitch was complaining that all Dane does is yell at people. And Bitch is his name. The humor was supposed to be conveyed with the bold and bigger font. Maybe I am not as funny as I believed. or maybe I need to use :-):-), more.....

I actually did not wish Bitch to shut up nor did I mean him disrespect. IF you have paid any attention, which if you haven't, I applaud your decision making, I seldom insult people here. Probably 70% of what I say is meant for humor.

But, hey, at least you didn't finish that sarcastic sentence with out a "dick nose" or a "fuck stick". I am honored.
Hey, I get it. My attempt at humor was adding the "please" when telling Direckshun to shut up. Keeping political posts out of The Lounge is a mod enforced rule and Direckshun was the only one breaking that rule in this thread. Calling him a "colossal douche" after he compared me to Dane was just my subtle way of letting him know that I couldn't care less if he was hit by a bus.

Now stop being such a dick nose you fuck stick.
[Reply]
TLO 04:36 PM 09-07-2021
:-)

This thread might be just what we need to get us through till Sunday.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:37 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
For the most part. Drastically changing your persona online is just weird as fuck IMO. Especially if you're going to change it to being more of an asshole to people.
Never understood online “personas”, why would anyone need to do that?

What I say here is exactly what you’d hear irl
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:47 PM 09-07-2021
Dane rn has an intern printing off each post and reading it to him. Like a presidential update.

"Mr. Dane Sir: Forums poster prisonbitch does not like your posting. We have adjusted the Hollywood Alert rating to a Bruce Springsteen."
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:51 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

-Robert E. Howard

Just replace "civilized men" with "internet randos."
[Reply]
eDave 05:30 PM 09-07-2021

Not a different persona, per se. I know Megratron to be a strong voice when around him, but he doesn't say anything like he says here sometimes. Especially in DC. And I don't talk about politics ever, IRL.

My IRL interactions with Dane have always been the Dane everyone enjoys. If he likes you, he really likes you. Never as abrasive, for lack of a better word, as he can be here when he is displeased with a post or poster.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

FWIW, I texted him last week for a hello and have uncharacteristically not gotten a reply. I know he's got new music out there.
[Reply]
burt 05:46 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Now stop being such a dick nose you fuck stick.
Now this^^ is perfect usage!!! Well played sir, I truly loled
[Reply]
HayWire 06:08 PM 09-07-2021

I agree.

Now shut up you worthless asshole
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:27 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I agree.

Now shut up you worthless asshole
Oh you want some now, boy?

I gotta right that’ll make you PRAY for a left
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:32 PM 09-07-2021
WALRUS FIGHT!!!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 06:34 PM 09-07-2021
Dane's one of my favorite posters. His entertainment industry insights are a unique contribution to the board.

I know there are a lot of people here who hate him. Some of that he's earned; some of it he hasn't. I believe he's mellowed a bit over the years. Or at least he tries to, but his stalkers make it very difficult.

Hope he comes back. And I don't give a shit if you don't like it.
[Reply]
HayWire 06:46 PM 09-07-2021
Oh you want some now, boy?

I gotta right that’ll make you PRAY for a left
I always figured you as a LEFT kinda guy.

Now go crawl off in a corner and suck on your tampon
[Reply]
Delano 07:40 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Dane's one of my favorite posters. His entertainment industry insights are a unique contribution to the board.

I know there are a lot of people here who hate him. Some of that he's earned; some of it he hasn't. I believe he's mellowed a bit over the years. Or at least he tries to, but his stalkers make it very difficult.

Hope he comes back. And I don't give a shit if you don't like it.
Absolutely true on all counts. I’ll also add that he’s a truly good dude who has gone out of his way to help many people in this community. Even offered me hospitality when I was expected to be in his neighborhood on a fire call.

This bulletin board isn’t what it once was, but Dane’s still the genuinely good human that he always was.
[Reply]
srvy 07:43 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I know Dane is'nt/wasn't for every ones taste, but who is? He always treated me well and I enjoy/enjoyed him. But more pressing...when did it become so cool to call all our fellow Planeteers vile and rude names? "dipshit", "morons", "colossal douch"...really. Just because their opinion varies from yours?

And while I am voicing the civil obvious, isn't it kind of silly to tell someone to shut up on a BB when the only reason for a BB is to speak?? Or actually type... but the gist is the same.

I for one, do not think it's cool at all. Being rude is being rude. It's not funny. It's not cool. And "collosal BB ass hat" will NOT improve your resume.

I came here for some Chiefs brother hood, some interesting side bars and sometimes a good ribbing. Not to read internet tough guys verbally back hand other posters.

Y'all should really at least try to grow up. Just a little.....
You forgot "Butt Fucking Moron" what he enjoyed calling anyone he disagreed with.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up