ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
burt 03:00 PM 09-07-2021
I know Dane is'nt/wasn't for every ones taste, but who is? He always treated me well and I enjoy/enjoyed him. But more pressing...when did it become so cool to call all our fellow Planeteers vile and rude names? "dipshit", "morons", "colossal douch"...really. Just because their opinion varies from yours?

And while I am voicing the civil obvious, isn't it kind of silly to tell someone to shut up on a BB when the only reason for a BB is to speak?? Or actually type... but the gist is the same.

I for one, do not think it's cool at all. Being rude is being rude. It's not funny. It's not cool. And "collosal BB ass hat" will NOT improve your resume.

I came here for some Chiefs brother hood, some interesting side bars and sometimes a good ribbing. Not to read internet tough guys verbally back hand other posters.

Y'all should really at least try to grow up. Just a little.....
[Reply]
Scorp 03:05 PM 09-07-2021
Dane has had an enormous life changing gender reassignment surgery. We will now refer to "her" as Danell. She is progressing very well and will make her debut to Chiefsplanet as soon as she feels comfortable. Thoughts and prayers for her progression please. She looks great and feels even better. Danell wanted me to let you know that this doesn't change anything on Chiefsplanet. She will still be the same Bitch she always has been!
Attached: Dane-Danell.jpg (189.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:07 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Scorp:
Dane has had an enormous life changing gender reassignment surgery. We will now refer to "her" as Danell. She is progressing very well and will make her debut to Chiefsplanet as soon as she feels comfortable. Thoughts and prayers for her progression please. She looks great and feels even better. Danell wanted me to let you know that this doesn't change anything on Chiefsplanet. She will still be the same Bitch she always has been!
THE
YEAR
[Reply]
burt 03:08 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Scorp:
Would be funnier had it not already happened on this board!:-)
[Reply]
eDave 09-07-2021, 03:11 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 09-07-2021

[Reply]
TRR 03:39 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've always tried to figure out if it's funnier/sadder if Dane actually acts how he acts on here in real life or if funnier/sadder if it's all an internet persona he puts on for whatever reason. Can never decide.
Hahaha! Nailed it.
[Reply]
eDave 03:41 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've always tried to figure out if it's funnier/sadder if Dane actually acts how he acts on here in real life or if funnier/sadder if it's all an internet persona he puts on for whatever reason. Can never decide.
Do you act like you do here, IRL?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:12 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
SHUT UP, BITCH!!!
I know Dane is'nt/wasn't for every ones taste, but who is? He always treated me well and I enjoy/enjoyed him. But more pressing...when did it become so cool to call all our fellow Planeteers vile and rude names? "dipshit", "morons", "colossal douch"...really. Just because their opinion varies from yours?

And while I am voicing the civil obvious, isn't it kind of silly to tell someone to shut up on a BB when the only reason for a BB is to speak?? Or actually type... but the gist is the same.

I for one, do not think it's cool at all. Being rude is being rude. It's not funny. It's not cool. And "collosal BB ass hat" will NOT improve your resume.

I came here for some Chiefs brother hood, some interesting side bars and sometimes a good ribbing. Not to read internet tough guys verbally back hand other posters.

The hypocrisy is almost overwhelming.
[Reply]
-King- 04:18 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
For the most part. Drastically changing your persona online is just weird as fuck IMO. Especially if you're going to change it to being more of an asshole to people.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:18 PM 09-07-2021

:-)

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:19 PM 09-07-2021
Would be funnier had it not already happened on this board!:-)
3 times thus far.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:20 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Maybe Dane is worse in real life and tones it down for CP?
[Reply]
burt 04:21 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The hypocrisy is almost overwhelming.
No, that is attempted humor. Prison Bitch was complaining that all Dane does is yell at people. And Bitch is his name. The humor was supposed to be conveyed with the bold and bigger font. Maybe I am not as funny as I believed. or maybe I need to use :-):-), more.....

I actually did not wish Bitch to shut up nor did I mean him disrespect. IF you have paid any attention, which if you haven't, I applaud your decision making, I seldom insult people here. Probably 70% of what I say is meant for humor.

But, hey, at least you didn't finish that sarcastic sentence with out a "dick nose" or a "fuck stick". I am honored.
[Reply]
burt 04:22 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
3 times thus far.
I can't believe we are keeping score!!! :-)(see...I am learning)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:25 PM 09-07-2021
I can't believe we are keeping score!!! :-)(see...I am learning)
One caused quite a stink [Hel'n, what a saga]

One was a longtime valued contributor [UltraPeanut]

The third [I can't even remember name, old or new] made a big heartfelt post about it. Wish I could remember more, except I think she also moved from the southwest somewhere [Arizona, maybe as far north as somewhere in Colorado] to Seattle. It was kind of out of nowhere, . . this big thread of 'so, you might wonder why I haven't posted in a while . . . '
[Reply]
Easy 6 09-07-2021, 04:26 PM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up