ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:17 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Don't tell me. Don't tell me. Let me guess.

Mmm, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes?
Ugh, already over pumpkin spice….
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:51 AM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
We mix it up between Denny's and Ihop.

Dane said last time we had Denny's he had the runs for 24 hours so we switched it up this time.
That's what you get for not paying attention to the menu description and ordering the Rooty Tooty Liquid Pooty.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:08 AM 09-07-2021
Luv me sum Dane. Please come back.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:25 AM 09-07-2021
He lost the election, claimed the vote was rigged, and now spends all his time on OAN and Fox News griping to Sean Hannity and the like.

Don't worry, he'll start posting again in 2024 when he's been elected over Biden and has more time on his hands in the Oval.
[Reply]
burt 01:56 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He’s the worst poster on the board. Always yelling at others

SHUT UP, BITCH!!!
[Reply]
bdj23 01:58 PM 09-07-2021
Too busy gallivanting around LA with John Leguizamo and Pat Benatar
[Reply]
sully1983 02:05 PM 09-07-2021
Is that the same Dane that goes by DaneMcCloud? The guy that acts like a big time Hollywood insider & smug unhinged know it all? That Dane?:-) I recall him yelling at other posters and myself for disagreeing with him for the most petty reasons not too long ago in regards to some movie news. lol Also recall him bragging on here about his mail order bride from Thailand being banged by black guys in previous relationships before they met. Strange fella imo but whatever floats his boat I guess. I wish him well
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:07 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Is that the same Dane that goes by DaneMcCloud? The guy that acts like a big time Hollywood insider & smug unhinged know it all? That Dane?:-) I recall him yelling at other posters and myself for disagreeing with him for the most petty reasons not too long ago in regards to some movie news. lol Also recall him bragging on here about his mail order bride from Thailand being banged by black guys in previous relationships before they met. Strange fella imo but whatever floats his boat I guess. I wish him well
Shut the fuck up dipshit. The only posters who had any problems with Dane were complete fucking morons.
[Reply]
-King- 02:08 PM 09-07-2021
I've always tried to figure out if it's funnier/sadder if Dane actually acts how he acts on here in real life or if funnier/sadder if it's all an internet persona he puts on for whatever reason. Can never decide.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:14 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
He lost the election, claimed the vote was rigged, and now spends all his time on OAN and Fox News griping to Sean Hannity and the like.

Don't worry, he'll start posting again in 2024 when he's been elected over Biden and has more time on his hands in the Oval.
Please, shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:20 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Please, shut the **** up.
:-)

Am I the only one who notices the litany of similarities between the two? I would doubt it.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:31 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Also recall him bragging on here about his mail order bride from Thailand being banged by black guys in previous relationships before they met.

If it was a Dane story he would have been damn sure to mention that the five black guys were super famous. My guess? Meadowlark Lemon, the grandson of Mantan Moreland, the guy who played Grady on Sanford and Son, Antonio "Huggy Bear" Fargas, and a tranny he met at the Rainbow Bar and Grill whom he was 90% sure might have been a pre-op RuPaul.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:37 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
:-)

Am I the only one who notices the litany of similarities between the two? I would doubt it.
When did Dane ever say "please?" I expect you to be banned from the thread for bringing up politics, you colossal douche.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:48 PM 09-07-2021
Stop worrying, he’s out on a yacht doing the Bonita Run with Mark Cuban and super chef Bobby Flay
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 09-07-2021
Dane is the last vestige of true masculinity in America.

He creates John Wayne Gholas in his secret underground genetics lab just so he can mount The Duke and fuck him to death, to prove to himself he's still a real man. Because no one else's opinion matters.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up