ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Richard Sherman look like a bitch?
siberian khatru 10:37 PM 02-02-2020
Then why did the Chiefs fuck him like a bitch?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:00 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
I am with you. There are things to like about him but it just seems like he goes out of his way to unnecessarily be an asshole when the situation doesn't always call for it.
That and he's a pretentious cunt.

He was a total grandstanding cunt when no black guys got jobs. Like he's in any position to criticize those decisions. Especially like a cunt.

He was a whiny cunt when he wrote that players tribune article about his knees hurting. Like some fucking how his Stanford education was insufficient for him to realize that doing what he does and then shooting up numbers is hard on joints and soft tissues. And it's not like he's not compensated for it.

He was a salty ass cunt when dudes were saying he was slow, but intercepted Theilen. Oh. Good for you. You jumped a short crosser. Awesome. Still slow.

Sammy Watkins out here bullying Richard Sherman on national television. pic.twitter.com/EyPAr4pTRk

— Austin Pendergist (@apthirteen) February 3, 2020

Fucking Cunt
[Reply]
micallen 08:16 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That and he's a pretentious ****.

He was a total grandstanding **** when no black guys got jobs. Like he's in any position to criticize those decisions. Especially like a ****.

He was a whiny **** when he wrote that players tribune article about his knees hurting. Like some ****ing how his Stanford education was insufficient for him to realize that doing what he does and then shooting up numbers is hard on joints and soft tissues. And it's not like he's not compensated for it.

He was a salty ass **** when dudes were saying he was slow, but intercepted Theilen. Oh. Good for you. You jumped a short crosser. Awesome. Still slow.

****ing ****
Love it.
[Reply]
redfan 08:28 AM 02-07-2020
He picked the wrong game to have the worst day of his career. He should switch to safety, it might prolong his career.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 AM 02-07-2020
I don't hate Sherman like most do. He's petty as hell and should probably refrain from feeding into this whole back-and-forth with fans, but he's legitimately a really good CB, even now.

Any CB would get eaten up at some point going up against Hill and Watkins. It's really just a matter of time.
[Reply]
notorious 09:26 AM 02-07-2020
Sherman is okay in my book. He says a lot of things I don’t agree with, but in the end he is intelligent, and relentless.
[Reply]
scho63 10:20 AM 02-07-2020
Sherman doesn't miss too many tackle or whiff. He i a little slower but still is one tough defender.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:29 AM 02-07-2020
Richard Sherman would be great ad a Chief
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:09 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh yeah, they were clowning around playing grabass on the sideline like it was all wrapped up

Then all of the sudden... SURPRISE, BITCHES
I would love to see the "Surprise MF" meme with Doakes and Dexter, and Doakes would be the Chiefs 4th Quarter SB Offense, and Dexter would be the 49ers.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:01 AM 02-08-2020
Saleh put Sherm in that situation. But what are you even supposed to do in that situation when the Chiefs O is rolling?

Send four? And let Mahomes feast on your secondary like he did the previous drive?

Or send more? And let Mahomes exploit the weaknesses in your coverage due to the blitz?

There were some teams that stopped blitzing Manning altogether in his prime because he’d so easily spot the blitz and just roast your secondary instantly. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mahomes gets to that level.

Gosh, how did we end up with Patrick Mahomes on our team?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:42 PM 02-08-2020
Sib Kat,

This thread is hilarious. But I'll always like Richard Sherman.

And I'll LOVE Sammy for setting him aflame.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:34 PM 02-23-2020
Sherman vs Kelce playing Madden 20.

Sherman seems like a cool dude.

https://youtu.be/KbihCxkgjS0
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:59 PM 02-23-2020
He was actually one of the smarter guys on that squad. He knew the game wasn't over after the second Mahomes interception and was telling the other guys to stop celebrating. 'Twas too little, too late at that point.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:20 PM 02-23-2020
Dude has 1 for 3 SBs, oodles of cash and fame. I doubt he's crying about this.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:27 PM 02-23-2020
Sherman is a great player, but time isn't on his side.

I don't play silly ass games, whoever Mahomes played for was winning that game. Put Jimmy G on the Chiefs the Niners win, the whole game was the GREAT QB vs a so so QB.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:40 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Sherman is a great player, but time isn't on his side.

I don't play silly ass games, whoever Mahomes played for was winning that game. Put Jimmy G on the Chiefs the Niners win, the whole game was the GREAT QB vs a so so QB.
It's a team game. Plenty of players other than Mahomes contributed to the Chiefs SB win.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up