ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 324
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270320 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:42 PM 09-20-2021
Shannon Sharp on draft night his assessment of CEH was he's small. He's a role player, not an every down back. At this point I find myself agreeing with him.

It's up to Clyde to prove everybody wrong. No question he has a big chip on his shoulder now. Lookout Chargers.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:44 PM 09-20-2021
If this defense is still AIDS in November then I'll be worried.

I'm actually far angrier about the offense not putting the game away with an 11 point lead.

The defense has flaws that I trust spags to adjust to. There's zero reason the offense shouldn't have stepped on Baltimore's throat in the 2nd half and ended the game early.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:50 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

I'm actually far angrier about the offense not putting the game away with an 11 point lead.

The defense has flaws that I trust spags to adjust to. There's zero reason the offense shouldn't have stepped on Baltimore's throat in the 2nd half and ended the game early.
Wait until the Chargers hang 40 on us, and then let us know if you still feel the same way.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

35 points should’ve been more than enough to bury that MASH unit

The issue here definitely isn’t offense
[Reply]
RunKC 04:54 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
It goes straight to the top
OL was a disaster as well as LB. can’t fix everything at once.

Ingram would have been nice tho
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:52 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
We dont have the players. Hard to fear the coaching when you have zero players. Think about people pointing to bolton as the best LB we have.
Who is the best DB we have on the roster? Its absolutely crazy we have no DB's or LB's.

We have a good safety 32 , but I mean...ok... and a couple of good DLineman one of which we paid like 100 million for and should be better and not going to jail etc.

I dont think there is a coach in the league who could design a defense for zero LB's and Zero db's.
We do have players. Chris Jones, Tyrann Mathieu, L'Jarius Sneed isn't anything to shake a stick at. You're asking that we don't have the perfect scenario at every position. Knock knock, nobody does. Every team has players that aren't the match they want them to be. Again, every team has their Ben Neimann, Anthony Hitchens or Charvarius Ward looking lost and dumb. Good coaching can overcome that to a degree.

But these guys, especially on the DL where it is beginning to look like the effort is just plain poor. They don't even seem to be pissed at themselves their lack of success. Where is the leader of the defense? Who is over there on the defense showing these results in real time are unacceptable? I see no passion but a lot of check cashing. They have been pushed around like rag dolls despite a couple series. Until it gets fixed with the players we have now. Teams will be scoring 30-40 on us each week.
[Reply]
TEX 06:54 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
We do have players. Chris Jones, Tyrann Mathieu, L'Jarius Sneed isn't anything to shake a stick at. You're asking that we don't have the perfect scenario at every position. Knock knock, nobody does. Every team has players that aren't the match they want them to be. Again, every team has their Ben Neimann, Anthony Hitchens or Charvarius Ward looking lost and dumb. Good coaching can overcome that to a degree.

But these guys, especially on the DL where it is beginning to look like the effort is just plain poor. They don't even seem to be pissed at themselves their lack of success. Where is the leader of the defense? Who is over there on the defense showing these results in real time are unacceptable? I see no passion but a lot of check cashing. They have been pushed around like rag dolls despite a couple series. Until it gets fixed with the players we have now. Teams will be scoring 30-40 on us each week.
Yep. Herbert is kicking his chops.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:57 PM 09-20-2021
Spags has lost control of his guys. Complete embarrassment on national television.

The Jones at DE experiment is a complete failure. We are weak up the middle now and Jones is leaving open running lanes.

The guys up front can't handle basic Pee Wee football blocking schemes.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:06 PM 09-26-2021
4TH AND SPAGS

What's the NFL record for 4th down conversions given up?
[Reply]
-King- 02:08 PM 09-26-2021
He gotta go
[Reply]
493rd 02:09 PM 09-26-2021
We’re 1-2 and have the worst defense in football and it’s not close. But Andy is a stubborn fuck so who cares. Nothing will change.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:26 PM 09-26-2021
Must've watched a different game. Thought Spags was the DC. Didn't KC's D generate 5 stops? 5/9=56%. More than enough to win any game against any opponent.

Oh, did Spags fumble the ball twice and throw those two INTs? I thought that was the offense.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:27 PM 09-26-2021
With the leash Sutton had without ever winning anything, I can’t imagine Spags has any reason to worry. He won a Super Bowl so he’s not going anywhere unless he chooses to.

Sad but true. We’re stuck with his useless ass.
[Reply]
-King- 03:22 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Must've watched a different game. Thought Spags was the DC. Didn't KC's D generate 5 stops? 5/9=56%. More than enough to win any game against any opponent.

Oh, did Spags fumble the ball twice and throw those two INTs? I thought that was the offense.
12/12
[Reply]
Mecca 03:23 PM 09-26-2021
The man is a wizard of a red zone coordinator..he's a she's thing like a whore.
[Reply]
Page 220 of 324
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270320 > Last »
Up