ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 97
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thanks for posting that.... I noticed many people at WalMart the other day without masks. Granted, I hadn't been there in a while, I asked a random person and he didn't know if they had dropped the mandate (and apparently not, since that just came out).

I've had both shots and maybe Covid, so I don't really care now, outside of feeling a little weird if I'm in the maskless minority.
Go mask free and proud, dude.
[Reply]
scho63 10:13 AM 03-26-2021
Already got an email from Life Time Fitness saying masks are no longer needed when working out! Yippee!
[Reply]
rommroma557 03-28-2021, 06:34 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
displacedinMN 09:38 AM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by rommroma557:
I don't watch the NFL anymore
glad you came to an NFL team thread.

Bot? or related to BEP

Good job Bearcat. Something did not seem right.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:26 AM 07-26-2021
HEY, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAS 4 TIX TO THE AUG. 20TH PRESEASON (Friday @5pm) KC-CARDS GAME.

There are four (4) tickets, about $80/tix, plus parking passes, on the 20-yard line, about 18 rows up, on the aisle.

I'm taking at least one, but thought someone here might want a couple or whatever. Pm me if interested!
[Reply]
eDave 04:21 AM 08-06-2021
So I meet these people tonight and they drag me to some Scottsdale space called Rock Bar. I'm like, OK. I've heard about that place.

This motherfucking place was right around the corner and it's a total Chiefs joint with front doors welcoming Chiefs fans and the walls are all Chiefs shit. No fucking shit. The doors going in are all red with huge print welcoming Chiefs fans. I was all like, WTF?, sweetness. I'm going to make lots of friends here.

I'll post pics later but it's a total Chiefs joint. The whole vibes is this. I mean Chiefs shit everywhere. Every where. And the bar babes are babes, in Chiefs T-shirts and shit, and have never heard of Gladstone.

You wanna catch me out on gameday? I'll be at Rock Bar in Scottsdale if I'm not at home. I've already established this group as one requiring the best table and screen and have been assured my wishes will be respected because I gave them $100 just because we will be there so make us right. Because I'm me in this town, well known, and well loved because I'm cool, and just give away C-notes when appropriate. Hell man, I might buy the place.

So don't bother arranging things with your where do you wanna meet? Can so and so make it? yada yada yada. What ev and fuck that. Don't bother concerning yourself if the glue of the popsickel house will be with you. Be with me instead at Rock Bar.

You can do whatever thing you want on game day at a lessor experience. OR, you can join me any given Chiefs game at.... You know.... Rock Bar, Scottsdale. Tell them you are with me and your world just got rocked.

I hope to see some of you. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't involve me in any way. Just come to Rock Bar. Or fucking don't, for all I care. Bring your love, or don't. If not, fuck off and leave your ass at home.

[Reply]
Katie 05:02 AM 08-06-2021
Sounds fun, Dave. thanks for the invite!
[Reply]
eDave 05:05 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Katie:
Sounds fun, Dave. thanks for the invite!
Nice. LOL. I'm totally being a cock.
[Reply]
eDave 10:39 PM 09-19-2021
I bought you guys an AZ Chiefs Kingdom t-shirt. Please send me your address and preference and I will send you yours.

I have a total of 6. I have 3 XL (2 black, 1 red), 3 L (2 red, 1 black), and will accomodate as best I can at time of request. If I don't have your size in color, I will give same size in different color, if I can, unless otherwise requested.

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:14 AM 09-20-2021
Looks good!
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:32 PM 09-20-2021
Those are bad ass! May move back strictly to score one!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:11 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I bought you guys an AZ Chiefs Kingdom t-shirt. Please send me your address and preference and I will send you yours.

I have a total of 6. I have 3 XL (2 black, 1 red), 3 L (2 red, 1 black), and will accomodate as best I can at time of request. If I don't have your size in color, I will give same size in different color, if I can, unless otherwise requested.

The girl, how much for the girl?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 04:18 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The girl, how much for the girl?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
$300/hr plus Orthodontist co-pay.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:19 PM 09-26-2021
Random note on a shitty gameday... stumbled upon Rooster Tavern in north Scottsdale, happens to be a Chiefs bar.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:52 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Random note on a shitty gameday... stumbled upon Rooster Tavern in north Scottsdale, happens to be a Chiefs bar.
Some of us met there for the playoff game vs. TEN during the SB run. Cool place, good food.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some of us met there for the playoff game vs. TEN during the SB run. Cool place, good food.
I like it, good food and didn't mess around with the Old Fashioned... dive bar vibe that I enjoy. Figured it might have been mention here before.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 97
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Up