ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 204
« First < 104154194200201202203204
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Chiefs Vs. Ravens****
Halfcan 11:46 PM 09-18-2021
Mahomes goes for his 4th win in a row over Jackson!

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-l...-of-sunday-nig

Mahomes is Jackson's Kryptonite!

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ds-who-you-ask

Game day Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5I0Ni_vw4
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:54 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Hardman destroyed his man with the stutter step start of his route. The CB was panicked and flailing. The safety picked up the route brilliantly and Mahomes put it in a spot where only Hardman could potentially get it. It was great coverage and a safe throw/throwaway. There isn’t a person on the planet that catches that ball.

Hardmans head was down because he knew the only way to beat the safety and get under the ball was to hit top speed and, last I checked, sprinters don’t look over their shoulders on the home stretch.
I'd have to watch it again but, IIRC, it looked like Mahomes could have put it near the pylon/sideline area for a TD.

Hardman is a dipshit but I'd say that was more of an inaccurate pass from Mahomes than anything Hardman fucked up on. Knowing what we know about him, it's just easy to laugh at him taking his eyes off the ball to try and accelerate- who does that? lol I don't think I have ever seen that before.
[Reply]
srvy 07:08 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
Hardman destroyed his man with the stutter step start of his route. The CB was panicked and flailing. The safety picked up the route brilliantly and Mahomes put it in a spot where only Hardman could potentially get it. It was great coverage and a safe throw/throwaway. There isn’t a person on the planet that catches that ball.

Hardmans head was down because he knew the only way to beat the safety and get under the ball was to hit top speed and, last I checked, sprinters don’t look over their shoulders on the home stretch.
:-)
[Reply]
Delano 07:12 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'd have to watch it again but, IIRC, it looked like Mahomes could have put it near the pylon/sideline area for a TD.

Hardman is a dipshit but I'd say that was more of an inaccurate pass from Mahomes than anything Hardman fucked up on. Knowing what we know about him, it's just easy to laugh at him taking his eyes off the ball to try and accelerate- who does that? lol I don't think I have ever seen that before.
I think he can actually track the ball pretty well. In that route Hardman beats his man, looks back at Mahomes and knows the ball is going to go deep his way, he drops his head and gets in sprint formation to get to a spot, and once he got a step on the safety he tracked the ball. The ball was too deep for Hardman or any other man.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:24 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Yeah it wasn't a good throw. All in all though, I was pretty pleased with Hardman's production in the game. Same with Pringle and Robinson.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:28 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Ravens on 3!

Lol, this win is more important to them than their postseason win last year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:46 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
i mean shit, if you can't go undefeated at least 1 time with PM at QB then you suck balls
He’s not even in his prime yet. You’d think you could sweep the Chiefs at least once with Gruden.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 204
« First < 104154194200201202203204
Up