ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 1989
« First < 243031323334 3536373844841345341034 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:21 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I don't get where you are going. I don't deny the existence of Covid. It's real enough. Butterflies are real also, and I'm not scared of them either.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 AM 01-17-2021
Did you say something?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:31 AM 01-17-2021
This is where we are right now on the larger topic.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:59 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
13 Israelis suffer facial paralysis after coronavirus vaccine - report
Doctors in the health system estimate that in practice the number of cases is higher.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...vaccine-655542
Itís temporary and happens all the time without the vaccine, you complete nut job.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:01 AM 01-17-2021
Is Covid less dangerous than the cold or flu to persons with other issues?
COVID has killed almost 400,000 people in 9 months. Do you think the cold or flu kills that many people?

Whether or not COVID will kill or cause serious health problems for any single individual appears to be genetic. Some young, healthy people get COVID and they die. Other young, healthy people get seriously ill, but they recover. Other young, healthy people have very mild symptoms or are completely asymptomatic. And yes, people who are older or have other medical conditions are more likely to die.

Why are young, healthy people dying from COVID-19? Genes may reveal the answer.

The mystery of why the coronavirus kills some young people

'Wrecked our lives': Families of 3 young adults who died from COVID-19 share heartbreaking stories

False claim: All patients who die of COVID-19 have serious health problems 

Fact check: Low body fat, healthy lifestyle do not prevent COVID-19

If you read these articles, but you still don't understand that this is a deadly disease because it has killed 400,000 people, there's nothing more I can do for you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:17 AM 01-17-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:59 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
COVID has killed almost 400,000 people in 9 months. Do you think the cold or flu kills that many people?

Whether or not COVID will kill or cause serious health problems for any single individual appears to be genetic. Some young, healthy people get COVID and they die. Other young, healthy people get seriously ill, but they recover. Other young, healthy people have very mild symptoms or are completely asymptomatic. And yes, people who are older or have other medical conditions are more likely to die.

'Wrecked our lives': Families of 3 young adults who died from COVID-19 share heartbreaking stories

If you read these articles, but you still don't understand that this is a deadly disease because it has killed 400,000 people, there's nothing more I can do for you.
I read the first 3. Didn't read the last 2. And I agree, there is nothing you can do for me. Studies, articles, graphs and charts, whatever some politician says and so on isn't gonna change what I have personally seen with my own 2 eyes.

Lex, I have said your side will win this national debate. You win man. I'm just saying that those of us out in the real world see the bullshit. And we will bite our lip and tolerate the nonstop nonsense being preached about this 'deadly' virus.

But lets not pretend that neither one of us see what is going on here. This is a propaganda stunt to play into the sympathies/emotions of the average American voter.

Man, enjoy your Mitt Romneys and John McCains and the rest of the Democratic party. You have earned them :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 10:17 AM 01-17-2021
I read the first 3. Didn't read the last 2. And I agree, there is nothing you can do for me. Studies, articles, graphs and charts, whatever some politician says and so on isn't gonna change what I have personally seen with my own 2 eyes.

Lex, I have said your side will win this national debate. You win man. I'm just saying that those of us out in the real world see the bullshit. And we will bite our lip and tolerate the nonstop nonsense being preached about this 'deadly' virus.

But lets not pretend that neither one of us see what is going on here. This is a propaganda stunt to play into the sympathies/emotions of the average American voter.

Man, enjoy your Mitt Romneys and John McCains and the rest of the Democratic party. You have earned them :-)
So have you.
[Reply]
Camaro 10:19 AM 01-17-2021
Covid is/was a ploy to get biden elected, it’s nothing more than a common cold.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:23 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Covid is/was a ploy to get biden elected, it’s nothing more than a common cold.
So every industrialized country on Earth hatched a concurrent scheme to get Joe Biden elected by overhyping the common cold, which falsified hundreds of thousands of causes of death yet somehow led to overflowing morgues?

That's your final answer?
[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 01-17-2021
This is what I said. Is it not accurate? Am I wrong? Is Covid less dangerous than the cold or flu to persons with other issues?
Considering a really bad seasonal influenza death toll is about 60,000, and we've lost 400,000 so far to COVID-19, I'll let you figure out the answer.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 11:32 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Did you say something?

your most intelligent post of all time
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:22 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

This clip is just for people like you who believe the numbers -> http://youtu.be/rPmFbtH-nEQ :-)
[Reply]
banyon 12:55 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
This clip is just for people like you who believe the numbers -> http://youtu.be/rPmFbtH-nEQ :-)
That would not explain the excess deaths 2020>2019 by 400k
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:03 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
That would not explain the excess deaths 2020>2019 by 400k
You need to watch the video again. Still don't get it? Keep watching MSM and believe. visit http://blog.nomorefakenews.com If you still don't get it, you never will :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 1989
« First < 243031323334 3536373844841345341034 > Last »
Up