ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1024 of 1990
« First < 24524924974101410201021102210231024 10251026102710281034107411241524 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:47 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I'm pretty sure this is just wrong. Do you ever check anything before retweeting? adenovirus vaccines have been in use since the 70's.....

Did you even read before posting?

Approved?

How many?
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:51 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
When I was doing research into J&J. It was stated that they are using adenovirus technology. The only other vaccine made with this tech that is approved was Ebola in 2020.
Itís been around for a long time. I think itís been FDA approved for 10 or 20 years
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:53 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-)

Still ignoring the reduced death and hospitalizations I see.

Weren't you one of the laughing at cases people earlier in the pandemic?

Why aren't you posting the highly vaccinated low rates in cases and deaths graphs for Sweden?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 09:04 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It’s been around for a long time. I think it’s been FDA approved for 10 or 20 years
These links says July 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jnj...ne%3f_amp=true

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com/...d-19-vaccines/
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:09 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Actually, that's wrong. Israel is testing like crazy, even school kids:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ool-1.10182409

https://www.timesofisrael.com/with-t...e-covid-surge/

I'm not the one making the false claim that a case spike is being caused by ADE. If you want to claim that vaccinated Israelis are experiencing more severe symptoms because of ADE, present your evidence.
Then there are probably a ton of false positives.

Regardless, it doesn't make sense to automatically shut down a theory of ADE, unless you can prove that the cases aren't more severe than they would have been otherwise. Which you obviously can't.
[Reply]
Donger 09:10 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Then there are probably a ton of false positives.

Regardless, it doesn't make sense to automatically shut down a theory of ADE, unless you can prove that the cases aren't more severe than they would have been otherwise. Which you obviously can't.
Naturally, and you're welcome.

I can't prove that Israel is seeing the vast majority of their serious cases in the unvaccinated as compared to the vaccinated?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:18 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
These links says July 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jnj...ne%3f_amp=true

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com/...d-19-vaccines/
It's shitty technology that had no approvals for decades.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:20 AM 09-15-2021

[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:22 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
When I was doing research into J&J. It was stated that they are using adenovirus technology. The only other vaccine made with this tech that is approved was Ebola in 2020.

His quote was not correct. "adenovirus" vaccines have been around for decades.



"Viral vector" tech is pretty new, and as you say is used for Ebola and Covid.



But I think the idea of using viral vectors is not new...but I am too lazy to look it up. But that original tweet

should probably be complaining about viral vector vaccines if they wanted to use a more accurate misinformation buzzword to scare people.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:31 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
His quote was not correct. "adenovirus" vaccines have been around for decades.



"Viral vector" tech is pretty new, and as you say is used for Ebola and Covid.



But I think the idea of using viral vectors is not new...but I am too lazy to look it up. But that original tweet

should probably be complaining about viral vector vaccines if they wanted to use a more accurate misinformation buzzword to scare people.
Well, seeing as this guy works in the field and is a listed Google scholar and you are a lawnmower boy...

:-)

He also correctly called out the problems with the mRNA injections where they would struggle to create long-term memory.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:37 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Naturally, and you're welcome.

I can't prove that Israel is seeing the vast majority of their serious cases in the unvaccinated as compared to the vaccinated?
Why don't you explain how they're defining "vaccinated" again.
[Reply]
Donger 09:40 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Why don't you explain how they're defining "vaccinated" again.
Sure. The Israeli Health Ministry has three definitions at present:

Unvaccinated, which I believe includes those with no shots and only one.

Fully vaccinated, which are those with the prime and boost shots.

Vaccinated with booster shot.

Would you like me to prove that Israel is seeing the vast majority of their serious cases in the unvaccinated as compared to the vaccinated at this time, or shall I wait?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:41 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He also correctly called out the problems with the mRNA injections where they would struggle to create long-term memory.

It was announced from the very outset that boosters would be needed for this reason. I doubt he was the one who 'called it out' since this was announced from the outset.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:42 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. The Israeli Health Ministry has three definitions at present:

Unvaccinated, which I believe includes those with no shots and only one.

Fully vaccinated, which are those with the prime and boost shots.

Vaccinated with booster shot.

Would you like me to prove that Israel is seeing the vast majority of their serious cases in the unvaccinated as compared to the vaccinated at this time, or shall I wait?
Most of the people dying in Israel are vaccinated.

I guess death is not serious if you're a Chinese boot licker like Donger.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:44 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
It was announced from the very outset that boosters would be needed for this reason. I doubt he was the one who 'called it out' since this was announced from the outset.
No, it was not. Total revisionist history.


What was announced was that if you got vaccinated, you wouldn't get sick according to Biden.

What was announced by Walensky was that if you got the shots you couldn't carry the virus or get sick.

What was announced by Fauci was near total protection from death or hospitalizations or severe illness.

All those promises made...vaccines FAILED every major promise.
[Reply]
Page 1024 of 1990
« First < 24524924974101410201021102210231024 10251026102710281034107411241524 > Last »
Up