ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Guess what? Gretz call us classless and deranged
Rain Man 11:36 AM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I got a response from Bob Gretz....the weakest, pants pissing reply I could have expected.

"I was right, you need professional help"

Did he check with Carl Peterson before he sent it?
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:39 AM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Did he check with Carl Peterson before he sent it?
I'm sure that conversation went something like this:

Gretz - "mmmfmf mmfmffm mfmfmf mmfmfm mfmmf?
Carl - "Oh yeah, yes...yes...ummm huh. YES! YES! YES!! I'm sorry, did you say something Bob?
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:24 AM 01-14-2004
I did a quick calculation and although I don't remember the exact ticket prices for each year I had season tickets, I have spent roughly $15,000 on Chiefs tickets over the last 14 years. That doesn't include playoff tickets, memorabilia, Chiefs clothing, food and beer at the stadium or parking.

Bob Gretz can kiss my classless ass.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:28 AM 01-14-2004
Jazz....

It actually was a revised version of my earlier post. I didn't even call him a fat bitch.

Reeeaal Men of GeniOus......Heres to you, Mr Bitchy Sportswriter

Whooooo do you fans think you are expeeeecting results for your dedication and moooooouhuhu-nay
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:39 AM 01-14-2004
I've composed a reply to Bobby.

"So Bobby,
fans like me, who spend hundreds and thousands of dollars following the Chiefs, read every second-rate Chiefs related Column and loyally attend games for more than 30 years without superbowl appearances, need "professional help" for expecting a good product on the field?

Ask yourself if you feel the same, the next time the waiter forgets your cheesecake.

In the Big picture; Coaches, Players and sportswriters are mere mercenaries for the most part. Fans like Me are the Ones who make the Chiefs an Institution. We're also the same fans that Carl and the media called on to be "Rabbid" sunday, and we provided. Aye Ahm, Emmit Smith.

The truth is that fans should be given half of our money back for last weeks game, since Greg Robinson's half of the team didn't show up."
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:44 AM 01-14-2004
dammit......I forgot to tell him that Greg will be the perfect new French Defensive Coordinator.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:46 AM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
dammit......I forgot to tell him that Greg will be the perfect new French Defensive Coordinator.
Please don't. That's stretching the boundries of classless and deranged.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:50 AM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Please don't. That's stretching the boundries of classless and deranged.
You know, I like to think that one of the benefits of being classless and deranged is that there are no boundaries.
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 12:03 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
You know, I like to think that one of the benefits of being classless and deranged is that there are no boundaries.
I think you're right. If there were, Tom would have found them by now.
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:46 PM 01-14-2004
If he hated the website, I'm sure he (and those he speaks for at 1 Arrowhead Drive) didn't like the Photoshop execution or napalm bombing of Greg Robinson...

let's hope they saw them and got a glimpse into what real 'class' is.
[Reply]
redbrian 12:44 PM 01-14-2004
To miss quote Shakespeare, I think you ladies doth protest too much.
I have no problem with what Gretz wrote nor do I have a problem with Gretz.
If you listened to him during last weeks game you would have heard him talking about how bad the defense was, in fact all year he has been saying that this defense is bad.
But he is right you’re virulence that you are spewing on GR and now Gretz who has pointed it out does border on the irrational.
Ok ladies flame away.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:46 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by redbrian:
If you listened to him during last weeks game you would have heard him talking about how bad the defense was, in fact all year he has been saying that this defense is bad.
But he is right [your] virulence that you are spewing on GR and now Gretz who has pointed it out does border on the irrational.
Ok ladies flame away.
I was thinking the same thing...
[Reply]
Chiefnj 12:53 PM 01-14-2004
But he is right you’re virulence that you are spewing on GR and now Gretz who has pointed it out does border on the irrational.
Ok ladies flame away.
What's the difference between someone who posted on the website that three years of horrible performance warrants a change in coaching, and an "insider" like Gretz who talks about how bad the defense is? I'm failing to see the distinction, in fact isn't it worse for a fellow employee to bad mouth the team?
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 01:18 PM 01-14-2004
Ok ladies flame away.
From "It's not the players, it's the scheme. Greg Robinson has overstayed his welcome in Kansas City, and it's time for a change" when he still had the job to "Thank you Greg, you did the right thing" when he resigned.

Ooh, those hateful monsters over at firegregrobinson.com. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:54 PM 01-14-2004
Gretz is a complete tool. Hey Gretz, go have sex with yourself. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up