ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 172
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Talisman 11:15 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
this has to be clay on a sock puppet account
If it is, it's a masterclass in the art of the long con. That account had 11 posts over the past 9+ years before popping off in this one. And none of those were backing up Clay on something or even giving him props for a video.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:17 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
why do people keep railing on it if they think it's bs?

seems silly.
Piling on is what CP has been known for spanning two decades... why stop now? :-) :-)

The main thing at the moment is the desperation to keep the attention on it, with this new guy having lit a fire under it the past couple days while saying almost nothing (except there was an argument at halftime... and the Chiefs are monitoring this thread closely!).... so it's something new to laugh at.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:19 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I have read most of the thread and I am speaking to mostly this last dude coming in here saying some of the story is true.

Also its not true "no one is telling them not to post". I saw a few in here that said to just stop and "let it be" which contributed to my response here.

Last, either one of those is fine with me because again, if I read 2 I can think for myself that "hey the headset goes 1 way that can't be true and oh play calling duties in a contract? hmm maybe I don't buy that one." Then I can choose to discuss it here or just leave it be.

To add to that there was good discussion around plausibility to a lot of this stuff that may help some other make up their own mind.

I have my opinions on the piece itself and if you want to get into that we can. My point is simple. We should welcome all information and have open discussions about it and leave individuals as the decider on what they want to believe.
I new very well they wouldn't stop. I do find it shameful and embarrassing our Franchise. but Please give your opinion on the piece because this thread is being monitored so the Chiefs can have insight on how best to handle the situation and we collectively help them decide who we should have OC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 02-23-2022
Is he gone yet?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:22 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Talisman:
If it is, it's a masterclass in the art of the long con. That account had 11 posts over the past 9+ years before popping off in this one. And none of those were backing up Clay on something or even giving him props for a video.
Yeah, no reason to believe it's actually Clay, but the narrative is suspect as hell.... some random guy who's apparently a long time STH now cares deeply about Clay getting run over for the BS article, then proceeds to string us along for 3 days instead of actually setting anything right, conveniently right after the original article had lost steam...

Yeah, nothing sus about that...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:22 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Piling on is what CP has been known for spanning two decades... why stop now? :-) :-)

The main thing at the moment is the desperation to keep the attention on it, with this new guy having lit a fire under it the past couple days while saying almost nothing (except there was an argument at halftime... and the Chiefs are monitoring this thread closely!).... so it's something new to laugh at.
Also, it’s the off-season, what the hell else are we going to do with ourselves?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:24 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Is he gone yet?
Nope, Clay doesn't die... he multiplies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was talking about EB, but since you brought it up...

Clay has been banned multiple times. I even banned him once. After a few times, the mods decided that our blocking mechanism (IP address) was just too rudimentary to be effective and we let him back for good.

It's nearly impossible to actually bar somebody from posting here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:38 AM 02-23-2022
Sure, and if that is the hill he wants to die on then fine.

Again what Clay and co. did is a bit different than what I am saying here, just don't want to discourage posters from putting any information out there they heard/know is all.

I don't want to discourage any posters from putting any information out there but get on with the show and quit feeding us a line trying to catch a big fish but they caught you.

[Reply]
arrwheader 11:48 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I new very well they wouldn't stop. I do find it shameful and embarrassing our Franchise. but Please give your opinion on the piece because this thread is being monitored so the Chiefs can have insight on how best to handle the situation and we collectively help them decide who we should have OC.
Haha, so as to my opinion on it what most have said on here. I think it was written poorly, rushed and things in there that can't be true or really hard to believe. I think it shouldn't have been released this way. I think bottom line it could have been written and got the point across but not the way it was.

That being said I don't think its all black and white I personally think there is probably some truth to this and we may never know for sure. I appreciate the information though, like I said I don't agree with the release of it and the way it was written/handled, but just because any information can be embarrassing for the Chiefs I don't think that is a reason to keep silent on it.

Maybe Clay should have just posted it on CP and not the whole world on twitter, FB, etc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 02-23-2022
Maybe Clay should have just posted it on CP and not the whole world on twitter, FB, etc.
Sounds like a terrible idea.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:55 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I don't want to discourage any posters from putting any information out there but get on with the show and quit feeding us a line trying to catch a big fish but they caught you.

I get it, and my opinion is the same. Don't hurt your credibility just get out with it.

But that's on him if he wants to be believed. I think some one said it Burden of proof is on them.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:58 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sounds like a terrible idea.
Well, my opinion doesn't matter, in the end not my business how it was released or what happens.

I do appreciate the information though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 02-23-2022
I do appreciate the information though.
Democracy dies in darkness.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 172
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up