ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 152
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Pablo 03:02 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, it actually is sort of impressive.

Would be hilarious if they beat the Chargers for that final playoff spot this weekend.
I would enjoy that. All 6 bolts fans would be heartbroken
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:09 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not the whole fan base, but too large a chunk. Of course there were also people who hated Gannon and wanted him replaced as well.
RF and BlackReign do for sure.

Funny thing is, now Gannon is their hero.

Carr isn't top 5 but we could do a hell of a lot worse. The dude has never had an average defense in his NFL career.
[Reply]
Eureka 03:45 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
RF and BlackReign do for sure.

Funny thing is, now Gannon is their hero.

Carr isn't top 5 but we could do a hell of a lot worse. The dude has never had an average defense in his NFL career.
Even Mahomes doesn't win much when the defense is crappy. Just look at early this year for the Chiefs when their D played horrible.

The Raiders defense seems to be gelling the last few weeks even though the team is -8 in turnover differential. Hopefully that continues into next Sunday.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:51 PM 01-05-2022
This has been a shocker of a season for the Faid. The usual mid-season implosion even happened, but they are pulling out of it against all odds. I mean, I hate those fuckers but I gotta give em credit.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:08 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Even Mahomes doesn't win much when the defense is crappy. Just look at early this year for the Chiefs when their D played horrible.

The Raiders defense seems to be gelling the last few weeks even though the team is -8 in turnover differential. Hopefully that continues into next Sunday.
No QB does.

Someone ran the stats once on QB records with a 20th ranked defense or worse for this era QBs. Rodgers/Brees/Ryan etc all were below .500.

Want to win games and titles on a consistent basis? Your defense can't be garbage. Fat Andy knew that. Hence the great hire at DC for the 2019 season.

It is a team game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:40 PM 01-06-2022
Raiders are going in dry :-)

Joey Bosa on Derek Carr: "I’m a fan of him. I think we get along. I was just pointing out something that I noticed. When he gets pressured, he seems to shut down a little bit. Seems like a lot of quarterbacks do that. … He’s one of the top passers in the league.” #Chargers

— Gilbert Manzano (@GManzano24) January 6, 2022

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:33 PM 01-06-2022
I would love for the Faders to come back to Arrowhead this year for another embarrassing loss.

Glass Joe VS. Mike Tyson -- Round 3
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:43 PM 01-06-2022
I think the Faid beat the Chargers this week. Just a feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jdubya 11:05 PM 01-06-2022
The love for Derek is admirable but he has major flaws that have nothing to do with those surrounding him.

Rarely hits downfield receivers in stride.

Poor pocket awareness and difficulty extending plays unscripted

Way too many turnovers including fumbles before contact

Panics quickly if first read isnt open and turfs the ball
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:11 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
The love for Derek is admirable but he has major flaws that have nothing to do with those surrounding him.

Rarely hits downfield receivers in stride.

Poor pocket awareness and difficulty extending plays unscripted

Way too many turnovers including fumbles before contact

Panics quickly if first read isnt open and turfs the ball
The fumbles I'll give you, but the rest is fantasy on your part to justify your hate of Carr.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:14 AM 01-07-2022
Do Raider fans want to make the playoffs? Or would they prefer the better draft position?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:35 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Do Raider fans want to make the playoffs? Or would they prefer the better draft position?
I mean at this point its one or two positions. The true blue chip talent will be gone. Might as well try to show an actual head coach candidate you arent a complete steaming pile of shit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:56 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Playoffs of course.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:14 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The fumbles I'll give you, but the rest is fantasy on your part to justify your hate of Carr.
Carrsaders call everyone “haters” if one has criticism for Carr. You honestly can’t defend him on my other points and I understand your frustration. Imagine how many more TDs he would have if he just hit guys in stride. I’m not saying Carr is a bad QB, he just isn’t close to being elite.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:17 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Raiders are going in dry :-)

Didn’t bosa talk a lot of trash on Carr after the last game? Raiders might have some extra motivation.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 152
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up