ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 300
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Pablo 12:13 PM 05-04-2023
Coping hard on Rupp rafters right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:13 PM 05-04-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Would really suck to lose Udeh. Self could develop him into a great within a year or two.
Yeah, hopefully we keep Udeh instead of Zuby.

Then grab Mgbako. 4 deep on our bigs with Dickinson, KJ, Mgbako, and Udeh. That’s probably the best quartet of bigs we’ve had since T Rob, the Morris twins, and Aldrich.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:14 PM 05-04-2023
It’s the facilities!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 12:17 PM 05-04-2023
I won’t muck this thread up anymore but reading those hillbillies melt down is always a good use of my time
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05-04-2023, 01:44 PM
This message has been deleted by Chief Pagan. Reason: Because
Lzen 01:52 PM 05-04-2023
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Rumor is that Mgbako announces KU tomorrow.

Self is trying to convince Udeh to stay. If he stays, Ejifor is gone
Man, I don't want either to leave but if I had to choose, I think I'd want Udeh to stay. He seemed to develop much more as the season progressed. And heck, he can defend guards. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 01:57 PM 05-04-2023
I wish some of you jack asses wouldn't post stuff like that. I use at work mode but that doesn't help when you post that crap.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:09 PM 05-04-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I wish some of you jack asses wouldn't post stuff like that. I use at work mode but that doesn't help when you post that crap.

[Reply]
Lzen 02:21 PM 05-04-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)

Actually, I wasn't really talking about yours as it was more subtle. But when there is some cartoon dude with his spew all over the screen well.....
C'mon, man.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:24 PM 05-04-2023
Oh you gotta browse cp on your phone not connected to the employer Wi-Fi. It’s the only way man. You’re never safe doing it any other way at work or on their devices
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:36 PM 05-04-2023

Actually, I wasn't really talking about yours as it was more subtle. But when there is some cartoon dude with his spew all over the screen well.....
C'mon, man.
Sounds like you should be working instead of stealing time from your employer. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:26 PM 05-04-2023

C'mon, man.
Sorry.

Got a little too excited. I'll NSFW tag it.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:54 PM 05-04-2023
Clean version just for you, my friend.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:42 PM 05-04-2023
Who is better? I know we are homers in here. But, it isn’t even close these days by any measuring stick.

The gap between Bill Self and the second-best coach in college basketball continues to widen. It’s his world right now.

— Rock Chalk Blog (@RockChalkBlog) May 4, 2023
Q
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:02 AM 05-05-2023
Mgbako would be such a great get. Big time athlete and elite shooter.

Wouldn’t shock me if our starting lineup was:

Harris
Timberlake
Mgbako
KJ
Dickinson

Our bench would be:
Arterio
Elmarko
Marcus Adams
Udeh
Chris Johnson
McDowell

I’m assuming Zuby would be gone for sure.

That starting lineup and bench has some really varied skill sets and upside plus a good amount of experience and established players. If the team gels, that’s the best in the nation. No doubt.

Having 3 big time shot makers like Dickinson, Timberlake, and Mgbako would make life ridiculously easy for Harris and KJ. That two man game that Self ran with those two at times would kill it with all that space to operate.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:06 AM 05-05-2023
Man, I really feel like Zuby is that kid who, if he stayed at KU all 4 years, would be a lottery pick. KU fans have not even had a chance to see how athletic and dynamic he can be.

But, sometimes big recruits like Grimes just cannot accept that they still have something to learn about playing basketball, and they just want to go somewhere where they are the big recruit and get immediate playing time, and freedom to do whatever they want on the court.

Being the exact opposite of that is what made Remy so special. Yes, he always wanted to be a Jayhawk, but he went from a team that let him do whatever he wanted on the court, to a team where he knew the coach would be ripping him a new one constantly, and he didn't care. He wanted to be a Jayhawk, he put in the work, adapted his game, and got a NC for his efforts.

I hope Zuby stays, because he isn't going to be coached better anywhere else.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 300
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up