ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 445
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 06-19-2009
Bitches can't make up their minds.
The Franchise 12:27 PM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut:
My childhood best friend, with whom I slept over countless times, went on family vacations (including one to Chicago to see the Cubs), played NBA Jam, and traded baseball cards, is gay. He's engaged, actually.

That's so fucking awesome. I literally ran a lap around the house when I found out.
I just found out that my childhood friend......is schizophrenic.
Rain Man 12:32 PM 06-19-2009
My childhood best friend, with whom I slept over countless times, went on family vacations (including one to Chicago to see the Cubs), played NBA Jam, and traded baseball cards, is gay. He's engaged, actually.

That's so ****ing awesome. I literally ran a lap around the house when I found out.

You know what would be weird? You were probably both pretending to like girls at that point, but he may have secretly liked you instead of girls because he was gay, and you may have secretly liked him of girls instead because you were a girl, and now he's gay and could actually admit it, but since you're a girl he can't any more, and now that you're a girl you could actually admit it, but since he's gay you can't any more. It's like an episode of Three's Company that couldn't be shown in the 70s.
gblowfish 12:54 PM 06-19-2009
This makes me think: "WTF???"

Ultra Peanut 02:41 PM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You know what would be weird? You were probably both pretending to like girls at that point, but he may have secretly liked you instead of girls because he was gay, and you may have secretly liked him of girls instead because you were a girl, and now he's gay and could actually admit it, but since you're a girl he can't any more, and now that you're a girl you could actually admit it, but since he's gay you can't any more. It's like an episode of Three's Company that couldn't be shown in the 70s.
Exactly.

And all of the best guys are gay, anyways. Well, gay or living in Colorado driving apricot BMWs.

Or Reaper.
Buck 02:51 PM 06-19-2009
Speaking of NBA Jam, why was MJ never in any of those games.

Thats mularkey.
Ultra Peanut 03:06 PM 06-19-2009
Licensing bullhonkey.

We always used to unlock DJ Jazzy Jeff.

And who needs MJ? You've got these bitchin' teams:

# Charlotte Hornets: Muggsy Bogues, Dell Curry, Hersey Hawkins, Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning
# Indiana Pacers: Antonio Davis, Derrick McKey, Reggie Miller and Rik Smits
# Orlando Magic: Nick Anderson, Horace Grant, Penny Hardaway and Dennis Scott
# Phoenix Suns: A.C. Green, Kevin Johnson, Danny Manning, Dan Majerle and Wayman Tisdale

Reggie! Smits! Muggsy! Zo! Grandmama! Penny! KJ! Majerle! 3-D!!!!!! And so many more!

Oh my God, the early '90s NBA fuckin' owned.
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 06-19-2009
It's so hot when a chick invites you to view her webcam...AND DOESN'T ASK YOU TO PAY!!!
Reaper16 05:18 PM 06-19-2009
Licensing bullhonkey.

We always used to unlock DJ Jazzy Jeff.

And who needs MJ? You've got these bitchin' teams:

# Charlotte Hornets: Muggsy Bogues, Dell Curry, Hersey Hawkins, Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning
# Indiana Pacers: Antonio Davis, Derrick McKey, Reggie Miller and Rik Smits
# Orlando Magic: Nick Anderson, Horace Grant, Penny Hardaway and Dennis Scott
# Phoenix Suns: A.C. Green, Kevin Johnson, Danny Manning, Dan Majerle and Wayman Tisdale

Reggie! Smits! Muggsy! Zo! Grandmama! Penny! KJ! Majerle! 3-D!!!!!! And so many more!

Oh my God, the early '90s NBA fuckin' owned.
The Hornets were brilliant in NBA Jam. My allegiance is to the Magic, but gatdamn could the Hornets ball on that game.

Exactly.

And all of the best guys are gay, anyways. Well, gay or living in Colorado driving apricot BMWs.

Or Reaper.
hi5!
Kyle DeLexus 05:22 PM 06-19-2009
Exactly.

Or Reaper.
Dangit! Now I gotta move to Colorado and drive a apricot BMW
Slainte 10:38 PM 06-19-2009

cdcox 09:15 PM 06-21-2009
So it looks like the hotel minibar is mostly a thing of the past. I bet I haven't seen one in 4 years.
Reaper16 09:23 PM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by cdcox:
So it looks like the hotel minibar is mostly a thing of the past. I bet I haven't seen one in 4 years.
Everyone figured out that it was a lot cheaper and more efficient to walk two blocks over to the nearest CVS pharmacy and bring some booze back to the hotel.
cdcox 09:27 PM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Everyone figured out that it was a lot cheaper and more efficient to walk two blocks over to the nearest CVS pharmacy and bring some booze back to the hotel.
Yeah, I brought mine with me from home. Which leads to my second random thought:

I hate drinking out of plastic. Give me real glass every time. I know that the maids just wipe out the glasses with used bath towels, but I'd still rather have the option of washing out my own glass by hand and not having to drink out of plastic.
cdcox 09:31 PM 06-21-2009
Damn, I've seen this episode of Renovation Realities.
Page 24 of 445
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up