ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 467 of 2688
« First < 367417457463464465466467 4684694704714775175679671467 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:36 PM 08-22-2017
Im not usually the "see I was right' kind of guy, but have been adamant from the beginning that I believed Watson was going to bust.....hard.
It looking that way so far..He looks just terrible IMO.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:38 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Hey how did our boy do in the last game? I didn't get a chance to watch it is I was out of, town fill me in.
Remember that God you don't believe in?

Time to re-evaluate.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:40 PM 08-22-2017
Hey how did our boy do in the last game? I didn't get a chance to watch it is I was out of, town fill me in.
Man, it would be hard to say that he isnt living up to our highest of hopes so far.

Some of his throws are just....whoa.

Maybe a handful of QBs on the league with the kind of talent he has shown....maybe.
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:41 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Time to re-evaluate.
Hahahahaha.

Nice.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:45 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Im not usually the "see I was right' kind of guy, but have been adamant from the beginning that I believed Watson was going to bust.....hard.
Think it's too early to declare hits and busts off 2 preseason games.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:53 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Time to re-evaluate.
If Alex smith is hit by lightning at halftime of our first game I'm in. You can be my high priest.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:55 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
I'm with ya. His ball skills looked real bad to me. Great attitude and work ethic tho.
[Reply]
milkman 08:59 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Reid should get blame for that. He decided to pass almost every down instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock
He decided to pass because they were only getting 2 yards a pop on the ground.
Can't burn clock with 3 and outs.

Bur let me ask you, if your boy, Alex Smith, is so damn smart, why was he leaving 7 or more seconds on the play clock when getting the snap?
[Reply]
milkman 09:01 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels:
Here's every snap Deshaun Watson snap from preseason game 2. I give the nod to Mahomes in terms of skills shown so far...

https://youtu.be/LZsbAn7l9uw
That was Cassellion.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:07 PM 08-22-2017
I'm with ya. His ball skills looked real bad to me. Great attitude and work ethic tho.
Are you talking about the WR reverse? He took it under center faked to a back and handed off to Tyreek Hill it may not had been fluent by most standards but repetition in practice will help with that and that's not a luxery he has had splitting reps most of TC with Tyler Bray and little with the ones.

That is something he can most definitely work on and master and add to his repertoire.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:09 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Reid should get blame for that. He decided to pass almost every down instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock
If we are talking specifically about Alex Smith's second half play in that game his biggest failure was missing the RB down the sideline. Wide open and that would have sealed the game.

When I think of the game that's the specific play I think of first. Part of that is because there are too many defensive plays to think about. I just remember thinking that would have been the game if he just made that simple pass.

That and the fumble. The one time Alex isn't safe with the ball. That fumble right after they scored the TD opened up the door.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 09:22 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Are you talking about the WR reverse? He took it under center faked to a back and handed off to Tyreek Hill it may not had been fluent by most standards but repetition in practice will help with that and that's not a luxery he has had splitting reps most of TC with Tyler Bray and little with the ones.

That is something he can most definitely work on and master and add to his repertoire.
Huh? He's clearly talking about Deshaun Watson.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:28 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
Huh? He's clearly talking about Deshaun Watson.
Oh yeah duh :-)
[Reply]
penbrook 09:43 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
If we are talking specifically about Alex Smith's second half play in that game his biggest failure was missing the RB down the sideline. Wide open and that would have sealed the game.

When I think of the game that's the specific play I think of first. Part of that is because there are too many defensive plays to think about. I just remember thinking that would have been the game if he just made that simple pass.

That and the fumble. The one time Alex isn't safe with the ball. That fumble right after they scored the TD opened up the door.
Oh Cyrus Gray when he stopped on his route. Didn't the defense start losing players as well?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:58 PM 08-22-2017
If Alex smith is hit by lightning at halftime of our first game I'm in. You can be my high priest.
Done and done.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 467 of 2688
« First < 367417457463464465466467 4684694704714775175679671467 > Last »
Up