ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
BigRedChief 01:13 PM 03-07-2024
It will be broadcast live on Netflix.

I don’t care Tyson is 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

“Fighting Mike Tyson at 57 will be easy”

Mike Tyson at 57 pic.twitter.com/kTZDqBBNyL

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) March 7, 2024

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:29 PM 05-03-2024
2min rounds? Lol wtf
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 PM 05-03-2024
Unless Paul runs the entire time, does anyone think that Tyson needs more than two minutes to finish this farce?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:50 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Unless Paul runs the entire time, does anyone think that Tyson needs more than two minutes to finish this farce?
Paul is going to die.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:52 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
2min rounds? Lol wtf
It's probably the only way they were allowed to call it an actual fight.

No way they were sanctioning some kid dragging an old man into deep water without breaks.
[Reply]
Tundra Scout 05:18 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Going to an epic beat down
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:30 PM 05-03-2024
Definitely glad to see this is being sanctioned, but I'm still not thrilled with the rules... a real fight that counts shouldn't have short rounds and heavier gloves

They're grown men, take off the training wheels

Still think Tyson rocks him, dude is taking it seriously by swearing off sex and weed... Paul has never ever faced anything even close to Mikes boxing skill level
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:49 PM 05-03-2024
I don't understand why it has to be a real fight that will count against Tyson's record?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:54 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't understand why it has to be a real fight that will count against Tyson's record?
If it isn't real, why would anyone give a shit about some worthless exhibition that doesn't count for anything?

You can't sell this as some Roy Jones Jr nonsense, both camps are talking strong and look to be treating this seriously... they both wanna fuck around and find out

But these short rounds and heavy gloves are garbage, make it a real fight or don't even do it... still trying to deal with the mental anguish of finding a decent stream for this thing
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:59 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If it isn't real, why would anyone give a shit about some worthless exhibition that doesn't count for anything?

You can't sell this as some Roy Jones Jr nonsense, both camps are talking strong and look to be treating this seriously... they both wanna fuck around and find out

But these short rounds and heavy gloves are garbage, make it a real fight or don't even do it... still trying to deal with the mental anguish of finding a decent stream for this thing

I guess. Makes sense anyway, in terms of marketing this thing.

With you about the streaming thing. Can't decide how much I want to watch this. Part of me is still just disgusted that boxing has fallen to such a low point.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:35 PM 05-03-2024

It’s live on Netflix. Updated the OP.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:49 PM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It’s live on Netflix. Updated the OP.
Netflix can suck on it, I'm not paying them a single thin dime
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:15 PM 05-06-2024
Mike vows to end Jake Paul's career. From a Top Boxing interview.

In his own words, Mike Tyson declares, "If you think I signed the contract for money, you're mistaken. I'm here to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. He won't lay a finger on me; wait till fight night to see my age. While I like Jake personally, I'm a different breed. I'm doing the boxing world a favor. Enough of this nonsense; you'll see, I'm coming for his head
Attached: IMG_9848.jpg (62.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:46 PM 05-06-2024
Netflix can suck on it, I'm not paying them a single thin dime
Man, what the **** did Netflix do to you?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:48 PM 05-06-2024
I wonder who would win between Jake Paul and Bruce Lee.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:11 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mike vows to end Jake Paul's career. From a Top Boxing interview.

In his own words, Mike Tyson declares, "If you think I signed the contract for money, you're mistaken. I'm here to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. He won't lay a finger on me; wait till fight night to see my age. While I like Jake personally, I'm a different breed. I'm doing the boxing world a favor. Enough of this nonsense; you'll see, I'm coming for his head
I actually think he will defeat Paul soundly!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up