ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 33
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:58 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I will stop making fun of how he looks.

Don't want to get bitch slapped by Will Smith
Underrated post!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:24 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Like when Tyreek high pointed that ball in OT to give that clutch 1st down?
That clutch 1st down didn't happen because if it did KC would've played in the SB.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:33 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That clutch 1st down didn't happen because if it did KC would've played in the SB.
That was my point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:38 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Two players - two very different energies.

Kadarius Toney going 1,000 mph.

Skyy Moore quitting on his block.

{sigh}
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:44 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toney had 90 total yards in 28 snaps. :-):-):-)
Yep and I was dissed for saying he would get to 800 all purpose yards (350 Receiving, 250 Rushing and 200 PR) in 10 games - people gonna learn doing your homework is important.
[Reply]
-King- 09:55 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

{sigh}
I don't know why he turned around. Just drive the DB back until you hear a whistle.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know why he turned around. Just drive the DB back until you hear a whistle.
One guy got painted as a headcase. The other a 'smart, hard nosed, physical player...'

You're a rookie who's falling down the depth chart. You play like 15 snaps a game. And you can't block through the !@#$ing whistle?

Whatever...
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:00 AM 11-15-2022
Simmons was talking on his podcast that he has a bunch of NYG friends and they are SUPER SALTY that Toney had a big game.

:-)

Sounds right.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:02 AM 11-15-2022
One guy got painted as a headcase. The other a 'smart, hard nosed, physical player...'

You're a rookie who's falling down the depth chart. You play like 15 snaps a game. And you can't block through the !@#$ing whistle?

Whatever...
yeah I saw that too and glad you said something - I'm not sure he is "getting it"
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 11-15-2022

Whatever...
You know we have an entire thread dedicated to bitching about Moore, right? This thread is about Toney. Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:04 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
yeah I saw that too and glad you said something - I'm not sure he is "getting it"
Meanwhile in Toney's first game where he was clearly more limited in the passing game, multiple people noticed him flying around looking for work. He'd try to find someone to block, he'd fly downfield on a reception and help his teammate up.

It's a night and day difference in energy. And you can chalk it up to whatever you want - Toney given a new lease on life, Moore's confidence being shot after his adventures on STs - fine. I'm not saying there aren't reasons for it.

But the difference is pretty damn stark.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:05 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You know we have an entire thread dedicated to bitching about Moore, right? This thread is about Toney. Thanks. :-)
Fine

Toney's energy levels are off the !@#$ing charts. Man it's refreshing to see a young WR with short area quickness who seems to know what he's doing out there and is playing like he wants more reps.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 11-15-2022
Fine

Toney's energy levels are off the !@#$ing charts. Man it's refreshing to see a young WR with short area quickness who seems to know what he's doing out there and is playing like he wants more reps.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
crispystl 10:28 AM 11-15-2022

{sigh}
It's really frustrating because (I can't see the entire field BUT) it looks a good block by Moore there might've sprung Toney for a TD.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:36 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
It's really frustrating because (I can't see the entire field BUT) it looks a good block by Moore there might've sprung Toney for a TD.
23 had an angle on him.

Then again, so did 2 other guys and he left them grabbing at air.

Would've liked to have seen what Toney could've done with one more block there, for sure. And look at how hard Toney breaks back there and STILL delivers a shot on Cisco - he absolutely thought there was still plenty of meat on those bones...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 33
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up