staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Y'all following the WNBA? Pound grass seriously
There's a thread on here talking about Taylor fecking Swift and you think this is bad? :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:41 AM Today
Caitlin Clark needs a better coach.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There's a thread on here talking about Taylor fecking Swift and you think this is bad? :-)
You post in this thread more than anyone else and all the posts are bad.

If someone was trolling the Taylor Swift thread they'd get called out too.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:14 AM Today
Saw a little of the game. Not digging the wnba much. It seems a lot more physical but also clunkier. She needs to get better, but her coach and teammates aren't doing her any favors. It's weird that they keep spacing her in the corner or running these lazy pick and rolls which only get her doubled. She needs time to adjust but she'll be fine. The game clearly needs her because everyone else on the court is boring AF.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
You post in this thread more than anyone else and all the posts are bad.

If someone was trolling the Taylor Swift thread they'd get called out too.
All the posts are bad? I'm merely talking about Clark's games in the wnba. Wtf is "bad" about that? :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 09:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Caitlin Clark needs a better coach.
I watched part of a press conference and wondered if she was the reason they were drafting in the one spot.

It'll be a shame if the WNBA wastes this opportunity because the league itself wasn't prepared for the players that were coming.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I watched part of a press conference and wondered if she was the reason they were drafting in the one spot.

It'll be a shame if the WNBA wastes this opportunity because the league itself wasn't prepared for the players that were coming.
The offense was really weird. They had a point guard that had no interest in running the offense through Clark. Her role is to stand on the corner which seems like the worst spot to put her. When Clark took point and they plugged in a shooting guard, clark went on a run. When they pick and rolled, their #1 pick last year didn’t roll and clark ended up in a trap. And even still that #1 pick was missing wide open layups. So yeah it’s a combo or clark being very raw, her teammates showing why they were last last year, but also the coaching seems pretty bad because it seems like they’re badly misusing her

And then I don’t get why the wnba set this up so that the next 2 games are against the same damn opponents. Doesn’t make sense.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
All the posts are bad? I'm merely talking about Clark's games in the wnba. Wtf is "bad" about that? :-)

You're in here going game by game talking about how she's getting owned in her first and second games as a rookie as if it somehow supports your theory that she is overrated or whatever. I really can't be bothered anymore to read your posts in detail to be honest
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The offense was really weird. They had a point guard that had no interest in running the offense through Clark. Her role is to stand on the corner which seems like the worst spot to put her. When Clark took point and they plugged in a shooting guard, clark went on a run. When they pick and rolled, their #1 pick last year didn’t roll and clark ended up in a trap. And even still that #1 pick was missing wide open layups. So yeah it’s a combo or clark being very raw, her teammates showing why they were last last year, but also the coaching seems pretty bad because it seems like they’re badly misusing her

And then I don’t get why the wnba set this up so that the next 2 games are against the same damn opponents. Doesn’t make sense.
Clark was 1/7 from three and 2/8 overall and wasn't getting to the foul line much either. She also had three turnovers. She was just poor on the night regardless of the coaching and her teammates not performing.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:13 PM Today
There are too many WNBA games for me to waste time to concern myself. Give her a few years. Let this hype die for a bit and let her develop
[Reply]
Page 133 of 133
« First < 3383123129130131132133
Up